This was removed by the employer on 1/25/2021 5:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Marketing Executive jobs in London-UK
Search all Marketing Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Marketing Executive? The Role:
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Executive to join our International Licensee Marketing Video team. The primary purpose of the role is to provide marketing support to the International Licensee Marketing Video team, including day-to-day support coordination of marketing materials, developing marketing activities in Licensee markets and monitoring Licensees' activities and best practice for both physical and digital clients.
• Digital Distribution:
• Identify promotional opportunities across the slate and seasonal events and creating and maintain an annual promotional calendar for the account teams to use across the various regions and clients.
• Sharing updates with Digital partners on a monthly basis & collating best practices to share with the wider team.
• Support in the development of promotional activities, co-ordinate and check implementation of those activities.
• Briefing Catalogue Creative concepts to the Creative Agency.
• Maintain databases.
• Support the Marketing Managers with key updates and information-gathering for key Theatrical New release, Made-for-Video and TV/kids episodic titles.
• Work with Marketing team to review local digital partner platforms on a regular basis, reporting on positioning on store, in the charts, pricing, promotions, competitor activities etc.
• Ensure that all the necessary materials for the marketing of key titles are provided to the digital partners in a clear, accurate and timely manner and be the main go to person for support with any asset queries.
• Co-ordinate the set-up of Local Digital partners with WB systems and processes, and troubleshooting support as needed. Work with the team assistant to identify and create processes to optimize the supply of information to all clients as needed.
• Home Video:
• Work with the Marketing Managers to monitor Licensee and Affiliate street dates for key titles and follow theatrical window changes. Maintain key theatrical dates/box office info in schedules where relevant.
• Consolidate and analyze marketing plan and other information for key New Release and Made-for-Video titles, providing Topline summary to Marketing Managers to share with Senior Management.
• Manage the promotional approval process.
• Support Marketing Managers with catalog campaign review, implementation and monitoring and creation of new promotional assets.
• Co-ordinate greenlighting process, including territory polling on a monthly basis, consolidating feedback.
• Managing the TV & MFV marketing updates for the Licensees & identifying marketing opportunities to support them. Key point person for all related queries.
• Monitor the local censorship ratings updates & local title translations where required.
• Managing the Editing process, between teams.
• Support the Team Assistant where necessary for all premiums/POS orders on behalf of the Licensees
• Ensure that all the necessary materials for the marketing of key titles are provided to the home video partners.
• Support the Marketing Managers in identifying and implementing promotional strategies.
• Keep up to date with relevant industry news, including studio activities, WB movie performance and useful information regarding marketing trends.
• Support Licensee Marketing team in identifying and developing territory-specific and multi-territory marketing and promotional strategies, including the execution of special projects and ad hoc reporting / presentations.
• Working with the Marketing team to develop and present the marketing strategies and opportunities to the Licensees.
• Attend regular calls with internal teams and Monthly External Speaker Sessions. Identify the opportunities for the Licensee markets and providing feedback & updates to the Licensee team internally.
• Provide general ad-hoc day-to-day support as and when required.
• Proven marketing experience in a busy work environment
• Must be able to organize and prioritize work, prepare and present written and oral reports and presentations.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Proactive with excellent organisation skills
• Online marketing platform knowledge
• Computer literacy, excellent knowledge of Microsoft 365, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
• Passion for film and emerging technologies
• Ability to take initiative
The Nice to Haves:
• International marketing experience
• Knowledge of the home entertainment industry
What's on offer:
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks.
Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including flexible hours or an element of working remotely. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.