Marketing Designer, CNN
Full Time Job
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta, United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Our StoryWe are CNN. THE WORLD'S MOST ESSENTIAL AND ENGAGING SOURCE OF DIGITAL NEWS. We are in the midst of rapid transformation and need you to help us find the next generation of innovators, makers, and dreamers who will lead and drive our growth. We aim to make the world a better, more connected place. Join us!
CNN invented cable news in 1980, defined online news in 1995 and is now taking the next step in expanding what news can be by launching CNN . With an unrivaled global reach, storytelling, and world class talent, we are building CNN , a streaming product that will grow the reach and scope of the CNN brand in a way that no one else is doing.
We are journalists, designers and technologists, all united by a powerful mission to inform, engage and empower the world. Join the most trusted and recognized name in news as we build our next chapter.
The Web/Mobile Designer role will be instrumental designing experiences that connect with key audiences, inspire them to act and develop a relationship with CNN. This role will work with various internal teams and agency teams to ensure that our experiences deliver against our brand promise and drive growth across desktop and mobile surfaces. Work with marketing to develop GTM including novel acquisition concepts that bring CNN's products to life and support aggressive customer acquisition goals.
• Work closely with Internal teams to identify opportunities to optimize key experiences across the purchase funnel. Partner with UX research to test concepts and make data-driven optimization
• Support the integration of brand identity work within marketing landing pages, email templates, and other critical aspects of the funnel. This requires close collaboration across various internal teams.
• Using data and insights and a strong connection to subscription service best practices, put forward design concepts to rigorously test and optimize
• Explore the interplay with CNN's existing brand equity against growth audiences to provide fresh creative recommendations that drive re-appraisal and new consideration
• BA or MA design or brand communications degree
• 3 years of work experience at a subscription-based platform, digital publisher or a creative agency working on these businesses
• Advanced Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator skills; familiarity with email marketing
• Demonstrate knowledge of the media business; interest in news, film or entertainment a plus
• Ability to make creative recommendations and testing plans
• Strong understanding of the digital media landscape & related metrics
• Experience working with analytics, growth and performance marketing, CRM, product design in a rapid campaign optimization workflow
• Ability to manage external agency/freelancer relationships
• Results oriented, self-motivated and comfortable in both leading projects and independently contributing
• Extremely organized and detail oriented; comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills; proven ability to collaborate with product, brand, marketing and communications teams
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.