Marketing Coordinator, NCAA
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia seeks a Marketing Coordinator, NCAA for the Ignite Sports NCAA department.
The Turner Sports NCAA Partnerships Coordinator will assist the Marketing Manager on the development and execution of sponsorship activations across the NCAA Corporate Champion & Partner (CCP) Program.
• Assist in development of sponsorship platforms leveraging the strength of the NCAA Corporate Partner program, including media, marketing rights and other program assets
• Assist in the preparation and development of PowerPoint presentations and one-sheets for sales proposals as well as internal and external projects
• Lead and oversee the day-to-day implementation of CCP sponsored elements during the NCAA Tournament broadcast by developing key relationships and becoming a strong liaison with production
• Track, log, and clip studio and in game CCP sponsored elements during NCAA Tournament broadcast
• Coordinate and assist in creation of annual CCP research recap presentations by tracking meeting schedules and working directly with the research team to integrate CCP activations into research
• Organize and track CCP financial information and coordinate invoicing with Turner finance department
• Create and maintain documents to track key CCP contract details
• Assist in organizing weekly team meetings to discuss CCP updates with all internal NCAA stakeholders, including digital, production and events teams
• Monitor promotions marketplace activity and help maintain data on marketplace trends
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline; major in marketing/advertising or communications a plus
• 1-3 years of professional experience. Plus if the experience is in the sports, digital or social space with an enthusiasm specifically for the NCAA and an interest in brand partnerships.
• Must be outgoing, organized, efficient, team player, resourceful, creative and able to balance multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent oral, written, interpersonal communication skills; with good judgment and ability to interact with different levels of management and team
• Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented team player with ability to successfully multitask and meet deadlines
• Be a pro-active, self-starter that takes initiative and anticipates team needs
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word); Adobe Photoshop / InDesign a major plus
• Superior knowledge of social media platforms and the latest trends, knowledge of branded content production, and experience with OTT platforms is a plus.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.