Full Time Job
Marketing Assistant (CNN)
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Get ready for a fast-paced, creative role that not only utilizes your production experience, but marketing as well! We're adding a Production Marketing Assistant to our talented team of creative all-stars who will support a variety of projects promoting the CNN brands across multiple platforms, including Original Series, Films, Politics, live news and more. Working out of our CNN Atlanta office, you'll report to the marketing director and support our Creative Director and Senior Producers. Every day is a new adventure in this role, as you may find yourself assisting producers during edit sessions, doing competitive market research for upcoming projects, as well as participating in brainstorm sessions, whipping up presentation recap decks and more. You'll certainly never be bored and will have the opportunity to learn from a multitude of talented professionals in a variety of departments.
• Assist producers during edit sessions learning the craft of scriptwriting, editing, selecting music, and supervising voice-over sessions.
• Conduct video research to support projects selecting the best footage and soundbites for each project.
• Coordinate the delivery of marketing assets working with departments like Marketing Operations, the Media Team, PR, Social, Event Planning, etc.
• Participate in brainstorming campaign ideas, strategic outreaches and conducting competitive research on various elements of a marketing campaign (on-air, key art, digital, social, etc.).
• Prepare post-campaign recap decks and supporting materials.
• Archive project assets and materials within our extensive database.
• Track project schedules, timelines & deliverables.
• You have 1 years of experience in a production environment (internships count!)
• You're no newbie when it comes to using Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro.
• You've received accolades for how exceptional your project management, organizational and multi-tasking skills are
• You are a self-starter and strong teammate who can work independently, collaboratively and responsibly in a fast-paced news environment
• You pride yourself on how detailed you are and always make sure to cross your t's and dot your I's, checking and re-checking things as you go.
• You're capable of meeting deadlines and working with daily time constraints
• You have a talent for anticipating needs and have professional judgment for handling confidential information
• You're a creative who rocks a positive attitude and has a high level of professionalism
• You're constantly plugged into current events/headlines, major news stories and CNN programming.
• You're just as nutty and passionate about TV and media as we are!
• This position requires the employee to work a flexible schedule to meet the demands of breaking news.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.