Manager, Social B / R
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Manager, Social B/R (Always On)
Location: United States - New York - New York
The Always On Social Content Manager is responsible for day-to-day management of producers and supporting the brainstorm, creation and delivery process of Always On social content for Bleacher Report and the respective portfolio brands. The Manager will specifically lead B/R's Always-On Social Content team in strategy on content selection, script writing, project management and innovation, as well as serve as direct manager and mentor to a team of 3-7 producers.
• Oversee daily content development and production
• Manage group of direct reports (producer level) and individual development
• Determine producer assignments, budget allocation and content selection against most important sports and cultural tentpoles
• Oversee content review process and provide feedback against pitches and content production to individual producers
• Co-Manage social content calendar with assistant manager
• Manage operational budget for Always-On content
• Communicate and coordinate content development with Programming and Production teams,
Support director in developing always-on content plans for major tentpoles
• Strategize against RFP opportunities and oversee all sponsored content campaigns.
• This role may require the employee to regularly appear on-camera or have their voice used on video as needed (as mutually agreed upon).
• 5 years' experience in digital media, social media and content creation
• 2 years management experience, leading small teams and/or projects/events
• Strong leadership skills and ability to develop skill sets of producers
• Ability to provide relevant feedback and oversee multiple projects
• Deep understanding and cultural knowledge of current media, digital content space
• Previous editorial, content or social media experience in sports news is preferred
• Awareness of Bleacher Report's platforms, voice extensive knowledge of internet sports culture
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.