This was removed by the employer on 7/23/2021 5:48:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Manager, Research jobs in Mumbai-MH
Search all Manager, Research postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Research?
Full Time Job
Manager, Research (India)
Location: India - Mumbai
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The position plays a vital role in helping us understand the way in which our TV properties are being used. The position supports a wide range of stakeholders across the business, from helping to shape products of the future to working with our partners on fun new initiatives.
Primarily covering the South Asia region, the role also plays a lead role in handling pan-regional research and reporting. The focus of the role will be on TV viewing and Consumer Research, however there is a need to leverage insights from our digital platforms to establish a holistic understanding of our consumers.
We are looking for a dynamic individual with a passion for TV and entertainment trends to act as the voice of the TV consumer. You will need to form a point of view, clearly articulate it and have the courage of your convictions if challenged.
This is a sole contributor role but will work closely as part of a small integrated insights team.
TV Network/Franchise Audience measurement
• Generate reporting and analysis to understand our competitive positioning on a regular cadence
• Working with global teams to support international initiatives
• Acquire and work with new data sources to create new insights across platforms
Programming & Franchise support
• Deep analysis of network and franchise performance to support programming and acquisition strategies. Work with franchise management team to guide their understanding of the marketplace, competitive positioning and establish strategic focus
Distribution / Marketing / Sales / PR support
• Performing ad hoc analysis of network and advertising / campaign performance to support pitches and post-buy reporting/optimisation
• Analysis of franchise data (quant and qual) to support licensing and merchandising sales initiatives
• Leveraging the data warehouse and visualisation tools to develop performance measurement dashboards as required by stakeholders
• Work to automate as much regular reporting as possible
• Work with Research Director to undertake ad hoc primary research (quant & qual) as required to support business needs
• Leverage insights across non linear platforms to form a holistic view of consumption patterns
• MBA (Management / Business / Media) - Preferably in research / media-related disciplines, such as statistics, media studies, communication etc.
• At least 6-8 years of media agency / TAM (S group team) / BARC experience / research / analytical position in the media industry
• Broad knowledge and experience in TV research methods and data analysis
• Experience in supporting tv programming teams across Kids and General Entertainment genres
• Experience in regular performance reporting
• Above average skills in data analytics & insight generation
• Expert user of BARC and other media research software
• Experience of working with data from non-linear platforms
• Above average skills in communication and presentation
• Comfortable in presenting to medium / large audiences
• Involvement in quant and qual primary research
• Knowledge of Internet / Digital research Databases / techniques / reporting systems
• Understanding of the Broadcast Distribution sector will be an added advantage.
• Ability to quickly draw insights from large datasets
• Broad knowledge and experience in online/social media measurement
• Experience in Dashboarding and related tools
• Experience in working within an international matrix organization
• Any other languages (Indian or Asian) would be a plus
• Experience in working both brand and agency side
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.