WarnerMediaLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Manager, Program Development-CNN (LA)
Location: United States - California - Los Angeles
The Manager of Program Development will:
• Work on development of original and unique series concepts for CNN Original Series. This will also include developing internal ideas and recommending production partners.
• Manage and coordinate the development of projects for CNN Original Series. This individual will cultivate and maintain relationships with the selling community and will identify external production companies for project assignments and new development.
• Will serve as the first point of contact and vetting for most incoming content for CNN Original Series on the West Coast. This entails taking pitch meetings on behalf of the department.
• Will provide notes on current projects for CNN Original Series and will coordinate the collective notes of the team and distribute the notes to producers and production companies.
• Will be the liaison between internal departments, to communicate and coordinate information flow for all applicable projects and will keep track of incoming creative material.
• Minimum of 3-5 years development/non-scripted programming
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task and be successful in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.