Manager, Post Production
This was removed by the employer on 4/21/2021 2:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Post Production jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Manager, Post Production postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Post Production? The Job
The Post Production Manager oversees the day to day Post Production activities for Original Programming across HBOMax and the Turner Entertainment Networks.
• Oversee the day to day Post Production activities of Network & Streaming shows as assigned. Assess and review budgets and schedules from studio partners and producers, collaborate on workflows and ensure the general post production plan meets delivery timelines and requirements. Serve as liaison to the individual productions on all post production related matters as it concerns creative notes implementation, format requirements, Standards and Practices compliance and various deliverables for premiere, Publicity, Promo, Marketing, Awards, digital extensions and any other needs. Maintain regular communication with shows, and field questions to ensure shows stay on schedule and on budget, troubleshooting when issues arise.
• Communicate spec information, and regularly contribute to the updating and distribution of Post Production requirements. Assist with the modernization of workflows, and stay up to date with industry trends, technology, and systems.
• Supervise functions of Production Coordinators, ensuring they are requesting, distributing and tracking information, media & paperwork as required.
• Become familiar with various internal departments and divisions, and liaise with internal stakeholders, fulfilling requests for media & information.
• BA or equivalent background.
• Bachelor of Arts degree or equivalent experience required.
• Must have 5 years as a Post Production Supervisor on a show or similar experience.
• Must have supervised the post production process.
• Must have knowledge of creating budgets & schedules.
• Knowledge of all genres of television including 1 hour dramas, ½ hour sitcoms, television movies, reality programming, etc.
• Must understand various file sharing and document management systems.
• Candidate should exhibit great communication skills, strategic thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• The ability to be calm and level-headed under pressure and deadlines is a must.
• Entertainment Industry, television knowledge and experience is a must.
• Candidate should have strong communication & superior organizational skills, and also demonstrate great teamwork.
• Attention to detail is crucial, ability to work under pressure, looking for good attitude and enthusiasm.
• Builds and maintains collaborative relationships; Values the diversity of people, programming and perspectives; Displays the ability to work in a team environment and solicits input from a variety of individuals, departments, and divisions; Communicates effectively with others
• Sets challenging objectives and demonstrates a clear sense of urgency; Uses sound judgment and makes good decisions while considering relevant facts, investment of resources and financial implications; Produces and delivers the highest quality results aligned to personal and organizational goals; Allocates time and resources effectively
• Articulates an awareness of personal strengths and development areas with a clearly defined action plan for improvement; Learns from past experiences and makes adjustments in behaviors & approaches in future situations; Accepts additional challenges and responsibilities; Takes ownership and accountability for decisions and successes/failures
• Sees the ''big picture'' while also focused on the necessary action steps to accomplish the goal; Improves processes, methods and programs; Contributes innovative, creative and ''out of the box'' ideas; Considers tends in the industry and understands their relevance to our business
• Empowers employees through delegation, feedback and coaching; Leads by
• example and champions organizational strategies and goals; Selects, retains, rewards and develops top talent; Makes ''tough calls'' on performance issues in a timely, fair and consistent manner
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.