Manager, Portfolio Marketing Solutions
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
The Manager, Portfolio Marketing Solutions be a key contributor to the team dedicated to building best-in-class portfolio marketing solutions that address our client's key objectives while driving revenue for WarnerMedia. This team is responsible for the development of cross-platform pitch and sales marketing materials that drive demand across the WarnerMedia portfolio and deliver on clients' business objectives and priorities.
• Be the primary lead across select categories/verticals, interfacing directly with Account Executives to develop custom marketing solutions for RFP responses, proactive pitches, and broader partnership meetings
• Craft clear and concise proposals that leverage data, insights, and custom ad solutions
• Synthesize ad product opportunities, content, and IP to create innovative offerings and unique ad packages
• Develop custom marketing ideas in response to product priorities and the RFP. Own the process from brainstorm/ideation and approvals, to overall promotional pitch writing and PowerPoint presentation deck building, to the presentation and pitch to clients.
• Work across key internal teams, including but not limited to Sales, Network Creative Teams, Product Marketing, and Digital & Social teams to research and develop customized opportunities based on client meetings and/or RFPs
• Use data-driven insights to inform and support creative solutions; develop this into story-driven pitch proposals, and work with the sales team to pitch and sell through the partnership to clients.
• Ensure smooth pre-sale and post-sale transition
• Become fluent in all WarnerMedia network and brand properties, and our advanced ad product solutions in order to best serve clients' objectives and needs.
• A team player mentality; collaborator, problem solver, and person comfortable with cross-discipline / cross-functional work in a matrixed organization.
• Ready to be a respected and valued member of an enthusiastic team navigating change and forging new ground in the WarnerMedia Ad Sales organization
• The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing, and energetic organization
• A desire to be ahead of the trends, and always learning
• 3-5 years of experience in media, ad sales, integrated marketing, product marketing, branded content or relevant client solutions-based marketing/business experience.
• Knowledge and understanding of the media landscape across digital, TV, addressable, social, and the advanced advertising ecosystem
• Strong PowerPoint skills, with the ability to successfully and clearly communicate complex information
• Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to multitask and thrive with tight deadlines in a high-paced environment
• Stellar writing skills with a passion for crafting story-driven pitch proposals that lead with insight
• Proven consultative and client service approach to solving problems and addressing new opportunities
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.