Manager, Partner Relations, Mobile Games
Warner Bros.San Francisco, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - San Francisco
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Bros. is a top video games publisher across multiple platforms. In mobile games, we have a growing portfolio of hits that includes Game of Thrones: Conquest; Mortal Kombat X,; Injustice 2; and DC Legends, and we continue to expand by adding great people and leveraging the best portfolio of brands and intellectual property in the industry, such as Harry Potter, DC Comics, Game of Thrones, and LEGO. We are looking to add enthusiastic, talented and experienced professionals to our Digital Publishing team.
WarnerMedia seeks a Partner Relations Manager for the WBG San Francisco Mktg Communications Department.
Do you love video games and major global entertainment IPs? Are you a master at partnerships, project management, and have a knack for data analysis? Bring your passion for mobile games and represent some of the most exciting and beloved IPs in the world!
WB Games is looking for a passionate Partner Relations Manager to represent some of the biggest Entertainment IPs in the world and interface with some of our most esteemed mobile partners such as Apple, Google and more. Together with our world-class development and publishing teams, this role acts as a liaison between external and internal partners, and takes on support for feature pitching and planning, business forecast and reporting, and roadmap planning.
• Direct communication with 1st party partners for various promotional opportunities including app store, social, on-stage, and paid campaigns.
• Advising and coordinating with all internal teams of 1st party guidelines and recommendations from marketing, guidelines and product/technical perspective.
• Shared strategic decision-making including roadmap timing, content alignment, and feature decisions.
Ownership of relationships with internal studios and primary contacts including brand partners and product leads.
• Analysis, forecasting and reporting on organic install impact, discoverability variables, and related business and market topics.
• BA/BS Degree preferred.
• 3 years experience in mobile games market preferred.
• Preferably publishing partnership experience with Apple/Google or other games platforms, or 3-5 years in partnerships management in business development or public relations based role.
• An empathetic approach to building trust, with the ability to drive priority projects forward.
• Data analytics mindset and capability to navigate core mobile KPIs to articulate data into trends and stories. Your experience here will help chart historic and projected KPIs (organic and featuring installs, revenue, retention, etc.) and KPI business forecasting.
• You like to play games (mobile and/or console) and are familiar with the free-to-play model.
• Games product beta to worldwide launch experience and baseline operational knowledge for our partners to be successful. This person will strategically guide internal teams from an all-inclusive viewpoint and has experience / expertise with: App stores performance and KPIs.
• An innate ability to troubleshoot nuanced technical issues and navigate platform guidelines.
• A project management approach to priorities with a strong ability to work under tight deadlines to create presentations and reports for senior management stakeholders.
• You thrive in a self-motivated space and is detail-oriented, highly organized, takes notes, create and upkeep departmental process docs, and excels in working in a multi-disciplinary, team-based environment.
• A desire to learn, grow, fail, and succeed.
• Detail oriented, strong verbal, written and organization skills.
• Proficient in google suites, polished decks, Looker/Tableau or equivalent tools experience.
• Proficient in google Spreadsheet and Slides. Professional deck building skills ideal.
• Clear passion for gaming and the mobile app space.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.