Manager, Partner Marketing
Full Time Job
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
WarnerMedia seeks a Manager, Partner Marketing for the Marketing department.
The Partner Marketing Manager is part of WarnerMedia's Sales & Distribution Marketing Team. The Manager, Partner Marketing is responsible for supporting the strategic vision and tactical execution of HBO Max, Cinemax and Turner Networks marketing across distribution partners.
The primary role of the Marketing Manager position is to work in collaboration with Sales & Distribution teams to execute marketing initiatives that drive subscribers, revenue, product activation and engagement across the WarnerMedia portfolio. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of the streaming and Pay TV landscape and understand how use paid and earned marketing to drive measurable results.
• Serve as a primary contact on all subject matters related to Partner Marketing initiatives
• Establish strong partnership with Account Management teams and internal departments to deliver against defined goals/objectives
• Understand the business priorities of assigned accounts and strategically align them to WarnerMedia's to drive growth
• Plan and execute partner marketing campaigns that drive acquisition, retention, engagement and product activation
• Collaborate cross-functionally with S&D partner marketing teams, legal and various internal stakeholder groups to develop and maximize marketing initiatives with assigned partners
• Develop and maintain standardized marketing valuation processes across teams by regularly analyzing, synthesizing and presenting partner and HBO Max subscriber insights (acquisition, upgrade, engagement)
• Through rigorous data analysis, identify trends & opportunities and share across the partner marketing organization
• Bachelor's degree required
• Experience evaluating and optimizing toward specific subscriber lifecycle KPIs (acquisition, engagement, retention)
• Experience running direct response campaigns
• Effective communicator, presenter, influencer with a highly collaborative style
• Highly developed organizational, planning and analytical capabilities
• Management and P&L experience preferred
• 5 years of strategic and tactical experience in subscriber acquisition, brand development, and marketing communications; preferably in Pay TV, digital media or streaming -centric businesses
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.