Manager Of Production - CNN Audio
WarnerMediaLos Angeles, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/9/2021 5:51:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Radio Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager Of Production - CNN Audio jobs in Los Angeles-NY
Search all Manager Of Production - CNN Audio postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager Of Production - CNN Audio?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Los Angeles, United States - District of Columbia - Washington, United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
WarnerMedia is hiring a Manager of Production for the CNN Audio team. The Production Manager will be the logistical and administrative lead for all new CNN podcasts -- those being made in-house and in partnership with external studios -- and requires knowledge of project management systems. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious project manager who loves podcasts, is highly organized and is looking to broaden their creative operations experience within a rapidly growing division of the network.
• Manages projects and deliverables for the audio development team, working in close coordination with the Development Executive Producer, as well as external studios, ensuring production teams stays on-time and on-budget.
• Oversees budgeting approvals with the finance team.
• Coordinates the execution of audio contracts and agreements with finance, business development and legal.
• Manages freelance hiring and scheduling.
• Partners with various CNN teams including editorial, finance, technical operations, product and business development.
• 5 years of project management experience at a media organization, preferably in an audio-first unit.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred but not required.
• Extensive knowledge of project management systems including AirTable, Monday.com, Excel.
• Strong communication skills, excellent teamwork and team-building skills.
• Excellent problem solver.
• Must be able to work an extended schedule as the news cycle and deadlines require.
• Highly organized with attention to detail.
• Ability to collaborate and an aptitude for thriving under pressure.
• Excited about being part of a new development unit at CNN Audio.
• The strongest candidates will also have: a deep familiarity with CNN and our current podcast catalogue; the ability to speak multiple languages; a passion for great audio storytelling; be open to experimentation within the form.
This position reports to the Executive Producer of Development.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.