Manager Of Production
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Manager Of Production - CNN Audio
CNN Audio creates and distributes all audio content, including original podcasts, news briefings and showcasts for CNN Worldwide. The development group is responsible for all external productions, acquisitions and long-term planning for future series. The Manager of Production will be the logistical and administrative lead for all new external and internal ventures and requires knowledge of project management systems. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to broaden their creative operations experience within a rapidly growing division of the network. The Manager of Production reports to the Executive Producer of Development.
• Manages projects and deliverables for the development team, working in close coordination with the Executive Producer, as well as external counterparts, ensuring team stays on-time and on-budget.
• Oversees budgeting approvals with the finance team.
• Coordinates external contracts/agreements with finance, business development and legal.
• Manages freelance hiring and scheduling.
• Partners with various teams including editorial, finance, technical operations, product and business development.
• 5 years of project management experience at a media organization, preferably an audio-first unit.
• Bachelor's degree
• Extensive knowledge of project management systems including AirTable, Monday.com, Excel.
• Strong communication skills, excellent teamwork and team-building skills.
• Must be able to work an extended schedule as the news cycle and deadlines require
• Audio experience is a plus.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.