Manager, Network Partnerships
WarnerMediaLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Los Angeles
WarnerMedia seeks a Manager, Network Partnerships for the Content Partnerships, EC department.
Responsible for supporting the development of revenue strategies, opportunities, and management for the ad supported entertainment brands/platforms and theatrical category. This person will work closely with the network (creative, production, PR, BA, Consumer Marketing & Programming), WB, marketing, product, operations, yield, legal and sales to collaborate, build and manage current and future revenue opportunities and priorities. Creating process and rigor around management of priorities.
• Define, develop and execute brand strategies and value prop in order to drive maximum revenue to business units.
• Liaison between network and sales on day to day asks.
• Network tasks include but not limited to: Content review ; Marketing &/Or Production lead trade outs/partnerships; competitive advertising approvals
• Sales tasks include but not limited to: special advertiser requests, talent requests, IP/Brand/Content expert, partnership pricing
• Assist in identifying, qualifying, modeling and positioning new monetization opportunities
• Create rigor and process to ensure we are delivering on identified priorities
• Presentation building and storytelling to help develop brand marketplace narratives
• Lead coordination and communication with integrated marketing to collect, align and translate brand priorities into ad sales priorities; partner to communicate them across ad sales.
• Build passion for and accountability to the brands
• Voice of the network in client specific conversations
• Help develop and manage custom client monetization opportunities with Integrated Marketing, Network Teams, and Sales
• 5 years' experience in media advertising/marketing w/ strong experience in digital advertising
• Strong at building decks and narratives to support communication
• A collaborative work style; outstanding interpersonal and communication capabilities
• A combination of high-level vision and pragmatism. Must be able to think big about opportunities while bringing analytical rigor to the evaluation of revenue opportunities.
• Understand strategy development that considers business ramifications
• deep understanding of traditional AND emerging media platforms
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.