Manager, Network Partnerships & Brand Innovation
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/23/2021 6:03:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Network Partnerships & Brand Innovation jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Network Partnerships & Brand Innovation postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Network Partnerships & Brand Innovation?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia seeks a Manager, Network Partnerships & Brand Innovation for the Ent & EC Network Partnerships department. The Manager of Network Partnerships & Brand Innovation is focused on the development and execution of ad revenue strategies and opportunities across the WM portfolio of brands. The Manager will take a specific focus on the growth brands/IP/franchises to build and operationalize scaled monetization solutions. This includes, but isn't limited to, HBOMax, WB Theatrical titles, WB Consumer Products, WM International. They will be the day to day contact for mid-level network, sales, and business partners. This role will also contribute to the broader development of new cross-divisional ad revenue strategies aligned with IP & franchise develop, franchise experiences, business development, and media asset expansion.
• Develop, operationalize, and execute IP/Franchise/Brand strategies to scale new monetization opportunities across the WM portfolio
• Create strategy collateral for new/upcoming business ventures including linear, digital, social, and product-driven opportunities (one-sheets, mini decks, emails, newsletters)
• Develop brand and cross-divisional marketplace narratives
• Participate in development of new monetization opportunities and cross divisional initiatives in support of leadership priorities
• Daily communication with mid-level network, sales, business partners
• Liaise with Portfolio Marketing Solutions to collect and translate brand priorities into ad sales priorities and communicate across ad sales
• Build passion for and accountability to the IP/Franchises with sales
• Voice of the brands/strategies in client specific conversations
• Help develop and manage custom client monetization opportunities with Portfolio Solutions, Business Teams, and Sales
• Create relationships across the WarnerMedia portfolio to further understand and uncover company-wide synergies (Launchpad, Warner Bros, Turner Sports, Bleacher Report, etc.)
• 3 years' experience in media advertising/marketing w/ strong experience in digital advertising
• Experience in developing brand/business narratives and value propositions
• Preferred experience in operationalizing structure and process
• An aggressive and tenacious approach to pursuing new opportunities
• A collaborative work style; outstanding interpersonal and communication capabilities
• A combination of high-level vision and pragmatism. Must be able to think big about opportunities while bringing analytical rigor to the evaluation of revenue opportunities.
• Understand strategy development that considers business ramifications
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.