Manager, Marketing Development
This was removed by the employer on 8/6/2021 6:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Marketing Development jobs in Remote-US
Search all Manager, Marketing Development postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Marketing Development?
Full Time Job
Manager, Marketing Development (Temporary)
Location: United States - New York - Remote
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
WarnerMedia has some of the most recognizable brands that continue to drive the social fabric of our world. From cutting-edge breaking news stories on CNN, up-to-the-minute sports coverage on Turner Sports & Bleacher Report, the characters we grew up loving on Cartoon Network to the shows we love today on TBS, TNT, and truTV. WarnerMedia continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. Including our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros that complete the WarnerMedia family, we tell the stories the world wants to hear.
The Manager of Marketing Solutions – Development, News is a member of the pre-sale integrated marketing group focused on the development of strategic cross-platform ad and product solutions and sales marketing collateral that inspires and drives demand for the entire WarnerMedia News division including CNN, CNN Business and HLN. This is a temporary, freelance maternity leave replacement role.
The Manager of Marketing Solutions – Development, News will work directly with Account Executives and their VPs on client-specific requests to create original, industry-leading pitch presentations that deliver on clients' business objectives/priorities. This person will be responsible for leading the development of revenue-driving marketing campaigns and programs, helping WarnerMedia push the boundaries of what's possible in today's evolving world of media. The Manager will report into a Senior Director and will also work directly with VPs and SVPs of Sales, Marketing and Research, as needed. For more information about the CP News team, check out: news.warnermediamarketing.com
• Minimum 4-6 years media or integrated marketing experience at a media company, agency or brand with an emphasis on custom marketing solutions.
• Strong digital background a MUST.
• Love the pitch process and ideating; love developing narratives to support a concept; excited by the prospect of solving a brand's marketing needs
• Exceptional storytelling and communication skills and keen understanding of how to craft and evolve narratives.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities independently while communicating and collaborating effectively with a variety of stakeholders.
• Expertise in digital with strong understanding of video, social, OTT, and emerging formats.
• Informed perspective on the overall media landscape, trends, consumption habits, and challenges.
• Knowledge of TV landscape/capabilities a plus.
• Detail-oriented, organized and extremely creative; creative problem solver.
• Expertise in PowerPoint, strong understanding of Keynote and other Microsoft Office or presentation products.
• Strong aesthetic / design ability a huge plus.
• Intrinsic curiosity and interest in the News marketplace and cross-screen media consumption.
• Ability to quickly learn and adopt to internal tracking systems and procedures.
• Upbeat, can-do, proactive attitude, with calm under pressure and a sense of humor.
• Driven to create and innovate!
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.