Manager, Integrated Strategy
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/5/2021 4:09:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Integrated Strategy jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Integrated Strategy postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Integrated Strategy?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
Bleacher Report, a WarnerMedia company, makes it as easy as possible to be a sports fan by defining the moments that matter. Empowering, personal and community driven, its vision for making sports bigger than the game has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 digital and social brand. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its unparalleled app experience. This year Bleacher Report was ranked as one of the 'World's Most Innovative Companies' by Fast Company.Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
This year, Turner Sports and National Hockey League announced a seven-year multimedia rights agreement beginning with the 2021-22 season. Fans will be able to enjoy the Stanley Cup Final and Stanley Cup Playoffs on TNT and TBS for the first time, along with 72 regular season games and the NHL Winter Classic each season. With this new partnership, Turner Sports and Bleacher Report will continue to provide premium content across multiple screens for fans to enjoy.
B/R is looking for a smart, creative, detail-oriented sports enthusiast to join our Integrated Strategy team as a Manager. This individual will be responsible for building custom solutions and overseeing campaigns across the sales cycle, with a specific focus on pre and post sales support, special projects, creation of sales materials and proactive sales content planning for NHL and House of Highlights. The cross functional role interfaces with a variety of internal teams to develop and execute innovative, highly effective solutions that solve complex client goals.
• Lead and oversee the RFP ideation process through submission and execution, developing creative solutions in the B/R voice that solve advertiser goals
• Work closely and meet regularly with Account Executives and Planners for communication and updates on existing and potential partners
• Clearly communicate advertiser goals, share insights and initiate brainstorm meetings with the content team to develop custom programs that solve for client goals
• Work closely with the data / analytics team to garner relevant client and industry insights
• Build proposals and aid in client presentations
• Participate in post-sales kick off meetings, communicating all necessary information to ensure programs run smoothly and remain on strategy
• Effectively communicate and represent B/R's voice and strategy internally and externally
• Aid in the creation of big ticket media packages for NHL and House of Highlights tentpole events throughout the year
• Support all elements of the campaign fulfillment process by facilitating all pre-launch, launch, and in flight campaign responsibilities for sponsored and branded content programs.
• Aid in the creation of all wrap up materials to effectively tell a successful performance story for all campaigns
• At least 4-5 years experience, previous experience in integrated marketing / strategy
• Strong presentation skills
• Experience building and executing digital and social sponsorships
• Creative thinker with the ability to present opportunities visually in Keynote
• Strong project management skills (detail-oriented); ability to move multiple proactive initiatives forward, and manage several reactive deliverable responsibilities simultaneously
• Ability to own a project independently start-to- finish and to communicate thoroughly throughout scope of project
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent
• College degree required
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.