Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
This was removed by the employer on 8/1/2021 5:02:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Warner Bros. seeks a Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis. This role will lead the Financial Planning & Analysis functions for priority WarnerMedia franchises, including those in the DC, Wizarding World, Looney Tunes, and Hanna Barbera brands. Drive planning and reporting activities in alignment with WarnerMedia's financial calendar. Partner with Business Development to track results against targets.
• Weave financial goals from brand & franchise strategic plans into the long-range plan, budgets & forecasts across all BUs & territories with focus on revenue & cost assumptions for planned content & events
• Review & communicate detailed bridge of franchise plans to financial assumptions
• Work with BU & territory counterparts to develop their plans based on assumptions
• Recommend changes in assumptions as necessary and elevate these to franchise development teams
• Oversee consolidation of plans into brand & franchise long range plans, budgets & forecasts
• Review approved content greenlights & ultimates and ensure assumptions are aligned with long range plan, budgets & forecasts and benchmarks
• Communicate annual planning roadmap that aligns with WM financial calendar to Franchise stakeholders
Analysis & Reporting
• Create narrative to explain budget to actual variance analysis for key franchises tied to BU reporting for each planning cycle
• Oversee financial metrics and work with Global Research & Insights to include in franchise performance dashboard with insights to highlight standouts, challenges & opportunities
• Develop narrative and visuals for presentations to senior management
• Other ad hoc analysis, as needed
Financial Planning & Reporting Process
• Manage partnership with Corporate Finance, BUs, Territories & GBE Business Development in the franchise financial planning & reporting process – from long range planning to greenlight forecast to actuals reporting
• Ensure alignment with WarnerMedia Corporate Finance calendar – communicate to Franchise stakeholders
Systems & Process Improvement
• Oversee franchise data hierarchy to ensure alignment to priority brands & franchises
• Lead development of processes & systems, in partnership with finance/technology, to enable franchise reporting
• Review and test system enhancements to ensure they meet business requirements
• Oversee work of Sr. Financial Analyst
• Provide coaching and mentoring as part of talent development
• Minimum of six (6) years of experience in related field required
• Experience in budgeting, long ranging planning, financial analysis & reporting required
• Experience supporting brand and/or franchise development preferred
• Bachelor's degree in related field required
• MBA is a plus
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel required
• Excellent PowerPoint skills with experience creating executive level visuals required
• Proficiency with SAP & Business Warehouse or other enterprise financial reporting software required
• Strong analytical capabilities and understanding of financial reporting & accounting principles
• Effective and proven management, organization, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and remotely (e.g., video conference, etc.)
• Ability to develop and implement projects.
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally when needed
• Ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and to organize, schedule and prioritize work effectively.
• Ability to work well under time constraints
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.