Manager, Digital Marketing
Full Time Job
Location: India - Mumbai
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The primary job function of this role is to work closely with the Director Marketing to establish the overarching marketing strategy for all WarnerMedia initiatives across South Asia (India & Pakistan) markets. Will be responsible to create new digital opportunities to expand WarnerMedia touchpoints and develop digitally led projects and campaigns for our new and existing brands to drive revenue growth, increase brand equity, viewership, consumer awareness in the market through consumers, affiliate partnerships, digital and trade marketing campaigns.
This role also supports local ad sales, programming, products, affiliates and franchise teams through conceptualising and managing multi-integrated marketing campaigns including but not limited to social media, paid advertising, website, SEO/ SEM, programmatic, talent engagement, and communications.
Social Media Strategy and Community Building (40%)
• Responsible for the overall vision and analysis of a competitive social landscape in high growth markets
• Collaborating with central regional Social/Digital to nest India's social/digital plans within broader regional (INSEAK) plans
• Provide insight into what works for India market so we can better optimize social infrastructure eg: social tools etc for the (INSEAK) region.
• Establish and manage the social media strategy including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
• Grow total fan base benchmarked against competitors on both a regional and local level
• Drive traffic and engagement on CN & POGO's digital platforms through unique content and campaigns based on local consumption behaviors
• Expand online footprint for the listed WarnerMedia brands by launching new social media pages
• Management of digital budget and agencies.
Social Media Marketing (30%)
• Create solutions and implement features that can support revenue drivers such as channel subscriptions, product sales, event tickets sales, ad sales integration and app/game downloads
• Conceptualization and planning of digital activations in line with key stakeholders' objectives
• Drive traffic and awareness to owned platforms such as Cartoon Network, POGO
• Develop partnerships with leading platforms in this space such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
• Tracking and analyzing data, performance and post-campaign reports to establish best practices
Evaluation and Processes (30%)
• Utilise intelligence platforms to provide thought leadership
• Management of social media agencies to ensure high quality of work
• Implement management platforms to streamline processes for publishing, engagement, and moderation
• Oversee approvals of all outgoing content and copies for WarnerMedia's social media pages to ensure maintenance of brand and voice
• A Post-graduate degree holder (Preferably in Marcom or related fields)
• 8-10 years total of work experience.
• Hands on work experience in Digital Marketing.
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
• You are someone who has strong and proven digital capabilities and has hands-on experience of working across multiple brands and social media platforms
• You are comfortable working with data to establish ROI of the marketing campaigns you run and can work with the research and analytics team on pre & post eval plans.
• You can contribute to the planning and ideation of marketing campaigns and activities with an objective to increase ratings, revenues & brand positioning.
• Strong cross functional collaborator familiar with highly matrixed organizations and ability to work across regional/global teams.
• You understand what it takes to work with a media planning and creative agency to build a robust ATL & BTL marketing plan for the channels.
• You will drive brand partnerships and collaborations for CN & POGO with an aim to raise their brand profile.
• You can create unique and engaging digital campaigns based on key programming to increase total fan base and drive revenue for the websites and social media platforms of Cartoon Network and POGO.
• Able to support processes that enhance team communication and promote good working practices. This will enable to team to function cohesively and therefore meet its goals and objectives.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.