Manager, Digital Ad Technology - Programmatic
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/5/2021 11:36:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Digital Ad Technology - Programmatic jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Digital Ad Technology - Programmatic postings
Full Time Job
Location: New York, New York, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
Obtain a highly visible and exciting role working on advanced digital ad tech at WarnerMedia! You will join a team of smart, creative ad tech gurus proficient in providing vision, ad platform expertise, and strategic acumen to help plan, build, and execute comprehensive business solutions that support the long-term objectives, mission and vision for WarnerMedia. As manager on the ad tech team, you will work closely with other departments and divisions within the digital organization to develop and implement platform/inventory integrations and help launch new products and strategies for revenue generation.
• Develop, implement and manage platform/inventory integrations for digital ad products
• Design data driven, digital advertising solutions based on client goals, priorities, and needs within existing systems infrastructure
• Serve as subject matter expert in programmatic ad tech – header bidding, SSPs, DSPs, DMPs, ad exchanges, ad networks, agency trading desks, and viewability/fraud providers
• Use business process reengineering techniques to devise technical solutions and refine processes to achieve business objectives
• Utilize data visualization applications and key data analyses to identify an array of technical issues and collaborate with internal teams to formulate executable solutions in a timely manner
• Maintain and support complex digital inventory architecture across various product offerings
• Drive product evolution and improvement to support and enhance the Ad Sales business
• Liaise with internal/external partners and vendors to further define system requirements and processes for optimal revenue potential
• Maintain productive working relationships across Digital Sales Planning, Ad Product, Business Analytics, Research, Broadcast Operations, IT, and Engineering teams
• Research and evaluate hardware and software products available in the market to improve digital systems solutions
• Holistic understanding of the programmatic ad tech ecosystem
• Experience with programmatic and digital ad serving systems, such as FreeWheel, Xandr Monetize (formerly Appnexus) or equivalent SSPs
• Minimum of 3+ years in digital ad operations, video advertising or analytics for ad agency, publisher, or ad tech vendor
• Experience with front-end sales systems, such as Salesforce, Operative.One, etc.
• Experience with analytics and yield management tools, such as YieldAnalytics, is a plus
• Proficiency with SQL
• Excellent presentation, written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• BA or BS degree
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.