Manager, Client Services
WarnerMediaAbu Dhabi, AZ
This was removed by the employer on 1/25/2021 9:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Client Services jobs in Abu Dhabi-AZ
Search all Manager, Client Services postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Client Services? Manager, Client Services - Dubai
We are looking for a Client Services Manager for CNN International Commercial to join our UAE team.
As CSM you will be responsible for helping to manage some of the businesses most high profile and complex clients based in Dubai.
You will be working with our Advertising Sales teams largest clients across the region and will be responsible for leading the day to day communications with the client, its agency and stakeholder partners, and all relevant internal teams and departments, in order to ensure the successful delivery of campaigns executed across CNN platforms.
You will be responsible for coordinating multiple deliverables internally and will be part of the newly formed Global Client Servicing Team at CNNIC. Your main objective will be to deliver the best possible business outcomes for clients working with CNN, as well as ensuring our clients are exposed to the very best of what CNN Worldwide and Warner Media has to offer.
• Building strong, positive, proactive and collaborative working relationships, both internally across CNNIC and the Editorial Network, and with the client team and their relevant agency partners.
• Establishing and leading the internal campaign management processes
• Lead the focus of the internal teams to ensure the business is delivering the requisite quality of work within the required timelines.
• Ensuring prompt and timey approval for all content and production deliverables.
• Work closely with Sales, Revenue Strategy, Audiences & Data, Editorial Insights and any other required internal team to deliver the required client reporting.
• Manage and lead the day to day client communications throughout the campaign planning and delivery phase.
• Delivering smart, proactive client communications – the CS Manager will work alongside Sales and become the day to day POC for all relevant client communications and interactions.
• The CSM is also responsible for ensuring clients are adhering to agreed SOW and deliverables at the point of contract. This includes managing all production timelines and deliverables, and where applicable managing all approvals to ensure budgets and timelines are being met.
• Adding value beyond campaign delivery to a client's experience of working with CNN, both to help and ensure incremental renewal discussions, but also to help Sales team to unearth and explore additional business opportunities outside traditional media budgets and scopes.
• Significant experience in client services or account management.
• Excellent understanding of how clients are buying and executing media campaigns across the TV, digital and social media landscape.
• Experience and understanding of sponsored editorial and/or branded content campaigns, and how they're executed across traditional and non-traditional media channels.
• Must be adept and comfortable at managing high profile and complex campaigns, with multiple internal and client stakeholders.
• Comfortable leading internal and client facing meetings and calls.
• Culturally sensitive
• Outstanding stakeholder management and relationship building skills – coordinating and working collaboratively with team members.
The Nice To Haves
Additional languages would be beneficial.
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and company bonus. Many of our staff work flexibly in many ways, including flexible hours or an element of working remotely. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.