Live Producer - Mountain Bike
Full Time Job
Location: London, United Kingdom
Warner Bros. Discovery Sports represents WBD's portfolio of sports brands, channels and platforms. It collectively reaches 130 million people every month, engaging fans and broad audiences in more than 200 markets and in over 20 languages across all platforms where consumers are spending time -free-to-air TV, pay-TV, streaming, online and social.
WBD Sports includes the much-loved consumer brands Eurosport, Global Cycling Network (GCN), Global Mountain Bike Network (GMBN), Golf Digest and GOLFTV powered by PGA TOUR, as well sports programming and content on discovery and Discovery’s free-to-air TV networks.
WBD Sports are seeking an experienced Producer, for the Mountain Bike world feed. The successful candidate will have experience in Mountain Biking or Urban/Extreme Sport, the role may require weekend work and antisocial hours with some travel to productions.
• Strong leadership qualities for managing a full broadcast production project and team.
• Able to control the execution of the production to its full potential and completion.
• Knowledge of live production and broadcast environment in Mountain Biking or other extreme/urban sport, downhill skiing
• Ability to produce multi-camera live productions
• Understanding of the sports television business, subscription television and sports streaming platforms
• Confidence and ability to bring ideas to a growing team who will execute the events and production. Strong editorial input
• Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with Professional Sport Teams, Federations, Organising committees and other relevant stakeholders
• Continually challenge the status quo, identify improved ways of working and efficiencies
• Live sports is not a 9 to 5 environment, a flexible approach to working hours is important
• Fluent in English is required with a good fluency in French or other European languages beneficial.
• Champion our mission ‘Eurosport Together’, unlocking the power of sport and recognizing we are united in our diversity