Full Time Job
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
The Line Producer, with executive producer guidance, prepares the rundown of news stories, oversees and executes the production of key video and graphic elements. The Line Producer makes important editorial decisions and guides talent, writers, associate producers and the technical team in the control room. Additionally, the line producer must be able to build segments and develop story ideas from beginning to air. This includes editorial discussions, writing scripts, package production, graphics elements and field coordination.
• Must have at least 5 years of experience producing live news shows.
• Four-year college degree or equivalent in proven industry experience.
• Applicant must be editorially mature with solid knowledge of national and international news and be able to create an in-depth, visually exciting newscast.
• Must be a strong leader in the control room and be able to calmly handle breaking news situations.
• Must be an effective team leader with strong people management skills.
• Excellent writing skills-style, language, accuracy, organization, balance.
• Ability to produce quality work quickly.
• Knowledge of iNews and Mediasource is helpful.
• This position will likely fill a variety of schedules, including overnight hours and the individual chosen is required to be extremely flexible.
• Flexibility-ability to adapt during breaking news, ability to adapt to program or anchor style.
• Attitude- must be eager, cooperative, energetic, team-oriented.
• Self-starter- ability to enterprise ideas and work well independently, with little supervision.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.