Lead Product UX Designer
This was removed by the employer on 6/11/2021 5:53:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Lead Product UX Designer jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Lead Product UX Designer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Lead Product UX Designer?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
WarnerMedia seeks a Lead Product UX Designer for the CDX department. As a Lead Product UX Designer for Data Strategy, your responsibilities will be to own the end-to-end user journey for consumer privacy experiences across all sites and apps. In this role you will straddle both UX Design and Research efforts for our Data Strategy and Privacy COE. You can expect to create and evolve design artifacts as well as lead engagements with internal and external research teams to garner data that will inform our customer-centric design strategy for privacy and user profile experiences.
The role requires you to interface with product and design, legal and technology stakeholders at all levels of the organization as we seek to balance data strategy needs and legal requirements with user needs and opportunities that create experiences and relationships with customers based on trust. This position is at the center of learning and understanding not only our internal business needs, but also our customers' needs, behaviors, and emotions as they apply to data privacy within our products.
• Create and own UX design mockups, playbooks, and supporting artifacts for privacy and consent experiences across sites, apps and connected TV platforms
• Update existing intranet sites to make consumption of supporting artifacts easy to find and use for our internal partners
• Drive ideation for WM-wide user profile concepts
• Own relationship with internal and external research partners/agencies to drive qualitative and quantitative research activities including idea/hypothesis facilitation, user testing, analysis and presentation readout
• Conduct research using a wide variety of techniques including in-person interviews, remote testing, journal studies, quantitative surveys, field research, etc.
• Conduct in-depth analyses of research results and work closely with relevant teams to design and/or modify digital products accordingly
• Facilitate and lead user research-related workshops and exercises with digital product teams, explaining the results and rationale behind proposed design changes
• Establish a privacy design system that provides working modules for brands to integrate into their sites and apps
• 7 years' experience as a UX Designer in data privacy
• 5 years' experience with InVision, Sketch and the Adobe suite
• 3 years' experience with research of consumer sentiment for data privacy
• Preference for prior technology or media company experience
• Broad understanding of current media business challenges
• Ability to communicate design rationale to high-level stakeholders
• Ability to grasp complex concepts and systems quickly, and express them in simple ways
• Strong work ethic with an inherent sense of ownership and responsibility
• Expert in responsive design across a variety of devices, including mobile devices, console, 10' devices. Experience with voice and AR/VR products a plus
• Excellent collaboration, written and presentation skills
• A sharpened eye for spotting and creating quality user experiences
• Deep experience with design systems, design thinking, and web development frameworks desired
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.