Lead Product Manager
WarnerMediaSan Francisco, CA
Full Time Job
Lead Product Manager - Bleacher Report
Location: United States - California - San Francisco
Bleacher Report, a WarnerMedia company, makes it as easy as possible to be a sports fan by defining the moments that matter. Empowering, personal and community driven, its vision for making sports bigger than the game has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 digital and social brand. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its unparalleled app experience. This year Bleacher Report was ranked as one of the 'World's Most Innovative Companies' by Fast Company.Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
WarnerMedia seeks a Lead Product Manager for the Products & Services – BR department. The Lead Product Manager, Social is responsible for overseeing our social focus areas within the B/R Product portfolio. This person will create meaningful sports communities where fans can express their true fandom around teams and interests. Must have a proven track record of shipping multiple complex initiatives.. You will contribute to overall strategy, set roadmaps and have the ability to communicate across multiple audiences. This specific role will focus on community and identity features.
• Leverages qualitative and quantitative research to drive strategies and roadmaps
• Seek out new technologies to drive the business forward
• Lead the ideation process working with engineering and design counterparts
• Clearly define product requirements and communicate effectively to stakeholders
• Motivates a team of designers, engineers and other leads in the development process.
• Help shape operational plans and coordinate launches/releases.
• Track and manage performance of all products in their focus area(s)
• Expertise in all areas of the product lifecycle and ability to evolve process
• Works across groups to break down silos and create a holistic product
• Some people management making up about 25% of time
• 5-8 years experience in product management
• Experience working on social or community platforms
• Previous experience developing for web, handset, tablet apps
• Previous experience in sports or news media is a plus
• Strong consumer insights and communication skills
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Ability to turn qualitative and quantitative info into product recommendations
• Awareness of Bleacher Report's voice extensive knowledge of internet sports culture
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.