Lead Financial Analysis
Full Time Job
Lead Financial Analysis U Wm International
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
We are seeking a Lead Financial Analysis to support the WM International Line of Business team.
As a key business partner, this position provides support for the WM International CFO organization supporting all consolidated financial reporting within the International segments for Turner, HBO and Warner Brothers. This role is the primary point of contact for regional, country, and Corporate finance leadership teams and the WM International CFO providing support for reporting & consolidation, financial analysis, International start-up and integration initiatives including HBO Max, key business initiatives, and issue triage. The role is responsible for process design and implementation of reporting strategies across legacy divisions, spanning a significant number of reporting systems and processes to enable consolidated reporting. The role has oversight for planning and forecasting for the International Central functions, executive reporting and support, along with management of the International GTO reporting needs within the International business. The role provides oversight for the preparation and review of the division's consolidated operating results and financial reporting packages, Foreign Exchange reporting and analysis, flash reporting, trend reporting, individual regional entity reporting, and ad hoc analysis as required by the CFO.
• Act as a single point of contact for the division CFO on reporting and related matters.
• Collaborate with regional and country CFO teams and Strategic Finance on actuals, forecast and budget process and deliverables including target tracking and gap reporting
• Liaise with Regional DS&R resources on reporting issues and HBO system integration projects to address forecasting and reporting needs as system changes are rolled out
• Partner with legacy WB Finance teams to carve out management reporting for the new International entities and develop processes to capture and report WB activities
• Collaborate with Global DTC team to stand up reporting processes for both management and Corporate reporting; partner across regional resources to ensure metadata structure to isolate HBO DTC from linear activities to enable divisional reporting
• Partner across global Finance, WB and Systems teams in the design and roll-out of short term and long term data consolidation processes and systems roadmaps for both actuals and forecast to enable the most efficient method of consolidation and reporting
• Liaise with Corporate FP&A on International specific matters including foreign exchange analysis and discrete segment performance
• Liaise with Warner Media's financial system support team to address reporting and system changes that will impact segment reporting activities.
• Coordinate quarter end compliance and sign off activities with the division CFO.
Financial Reporting & Analysis
• Oversee the reporting function responsible for producing timely and accurate financial results, including consolidated reporting and variance analysis, and communication of actual and forecast results to finance leadership. Identify trends, significant transactions, and financial performance as necessary to understand and communicate the full business unit financial statements to the International CFO.
• Lead the implementation process to set up divisional reporting according to the new WM reporting structure, including separation of International Basic and Premium linear from DTC and inclusion of WB International activity.
• Oversee the process of refining Central and Indirect costs and allocation methodologies to enable the compilation of separate International and DTC reporting.
• Lead process to align F/X reporting processes across legacy Turner, HBO and WB to provide consistent and meaningful analyses
• Oversee the preparation of monthly Corporate reporting deliverables.
• Forecast submission
• Actuals variance reporting
• Budget submission
• International Capital reporting
• Oversee the preparation of value-added ad hoc financial reports and analysis as appropriate.
• Lead the operational financial planning and reporting for the International Networks Central overhead expense functions
• Lead the preparation and ongoing development of other recurring and adhoc reporting schedules.
• Perform meaningful business analysis to provide leadership insights.
• Drive process improvement initiatives and take a leadership role in implementing process and reporting changes required by the organization. Propose changes to the reporting as appropriate to maintain the relevance of the information presented.
Leadership and Staff Development
• Lead a team of finance professionals by setting the example and proactively fostering the mission and vision of the organization.
• Develop and maintain an efficient, effective and diverse staff through selection, training, supervision, counseling and measuring the performance of direct reports and staff members.
• Create a positive work environment that fosters team and individual performance. Develop, implement and communicate performance goals and objectives. Facilitate ongoing dialogue and performance reviews designed to provide measurable and timely feedback and implement corrective action as needed.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
• CPA or MBA or graduate degree in related field highly preferred.
• Minimum of 15 years relevant work experience with at least 8 years demonstrated experience in a leadership/management position.
• Advanced knowledge and experience with key accounting principles and concepts, financial analysis, and reporting. Experience with Hyperion, SAP and PeopleSoft is a plus.
• Diverse work experiences with cross functional teams.
• Strong written, oral and presentation skills; effective communicator at all levels of the organization; ability to influence others.
• Strong leadership skills with a mindset to develop a team and drive results.
• High level of executive presence with strong interpersonal and problem resolution skills, and a high degree of integrity, tact and diplomacy.
• Active communicator, with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships across the organization and across multiple locations.
• Ability to develop strategic plans and decisions. Results oriented with an ability to set clear goals and priorities and deliver timely, high quality services.
• Strong organizational skills, process improvement and project management experience, and cross-functional coordination skills.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.