This was removed by the employer on 1/31/2022 3:13:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film and TV Development Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Lead Developer jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Lead Developer postings
Full Time Job
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
ProdTech Meta Team Lead
Work closely with, and as part of, a software development team consisting of a mix of 4-7 employees and contractors
Removes obstacles in the way of the development team and the projects for which the department is responsible.
Comfortable and competent at resolving interpersonal issues
Capable of being responsible for product delivery, making it happen, setting the tone for the whole software team, being an example, coaching and mentoring, first class analytical skills.
Ability to lead teams
Agile experience (Scrum, XP, FDD) and the like
Can acquire and share new knowledge with teammates
System architecture and design, database design and object-to-relational mapping
Ability to give advice and create a positive, collaborative work environment
Ability to make others successful by understanding how to develop people in the organization
Broad and deep understanding of software technology and best practices. Ability to fully grasp the broadcast domain.
Sets and meets technical objectives
Takes responsibility for sprint commitments and Scrum process
Works closely with customers, support teams and other stakeholders.
(Leads Others) Provide technology leadership both within the development team and the organization a whole
• Ten or more years of application development experience
• Experience supervising a small team of developers is highly desirable
• At least four years of Java/J2EE Open Source (Spring/Hibernate/Glassfish/Tomcat, etc.) experience or equivalent with NodeJS/Mongo/etc.
• At least ten years' experience building and delivering distributed systems that perform critical business or operational functions, preferably in a VERY high availability environment
BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience required
MS in Computer Science or related field preferred
Certified ScrumMaster is preferred
This position is required to work in person at one of our locations in the United States. WarnerMedia requires anyone working in our workplaces in the U.S. to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Exemptions to this vaccine requirement are available to those entitled to reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.