Key Account Manager Affiliates
Full Time Job
Netherlands Key Account Manager Affiliates
Location: Netherlands - Amsterdam
The purpose of this role is to manage the daily relationship with WM networks' B2B clients in the Netherlands.
The main objectives are:
• To drive growth of subscribers revenues by organizing all sales related activities that involve our B2B clients.
• To act as liaison with B2B marketing/product/pricing teams and WarnerMedia trade marketing and finance to deliver on revenue growth targets. Monitoring of financial targets involved will also be key (sales achievements, costs, incentive plans).
• To support negotiations led by Affiliates Director, with our B2B partner based in the Netherlands.
• Conducting negotiations, both for internal negotiations such as strategy and calculations, as well as for license agreements, amendments, and promotional support.
• Negotiations of sales/retention targets for particular B2B sales/retention channels (Call Center, POS, D2D, Online)
• Introduction of incentive plans (gadgets, money vouchers, events) and introduction of promotional offers (sales/retention).
• Conducting trainings for consultants and trainers (train the trainers) and organizing sales and marketing workshops for managers (both sales and product departments).
• Organizing/participating in operator's conferences (total company/sales & marketing)
• Finance coordination including debt collection, budgeting & forecasting, planning and execution
• Securing our position in operator's communication channels (STB, website, social, newsletter, POS)
• Extensive experience, in product marketing and sales – ideally with experience in marketing direction of a PayTV/Telco operator.
• Strong understanding of Media/Content ecosystem-landscape
• Experience in driving consumer facing sales organisations (call centers, online sales)
• Experience in working with Product Managers
• Experience in working with Marketing teams and in particular Trade Marketing teams
• Experience with negotiations
• Fluent English
• The Nice to Haves
• Experience with OTT/digital products
• Budget/finance process experience
• Existing network of contacts within our B2B partners' organisations (PayTV/OTT/ISP/Mobile operators) in the Netherlands
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.