International Lob U Manager
This was removed by the employer on 4/14/2021 7:45:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for International Lob U Manager jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all International Lob U Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an International Lob U Manager? Wm International Lob U Manager, Financial Analysis
WarnerMedia seeks a Manger, DTC LOB for the Rptg & Decision Support Svcs department.
This Finance Manager position acts as the Corporate Finance lead for all shared service functions and activities supporting the WarnerMedia International Division. The role is responsible for supporting Operational Leadership, including the WMI CFO and Strategic Finance through the preparation and review of forecasts, budgets, cost allocations, and other financial analyses. In addition to their operational planning responsibilities, the position will also assist on consolidated financial reporting for WM International and will assist in the design, implementation and maintenance of the International central cost framework, to reflect the use of shared resources across the WM portfolio. This position provides support on accounting transactions, consolidated reporting, and related business initiatives. This role also provides support for specific International special projects and key strategic initiatives.
This role reports directly to the WM International LOB Director of Finance.
• Manage and communicate monthly financial forecasts and variance reporting to operational leadership; manage Budget and LRP for Central functions
• Consistently prepare and publish monthly and quarterly reporting packages for Operational leadership on a timely basis.
• Assist in the design, implementation, and maintenance of the global central cost framework to reflect the use of shared resources across all International lines of business including Turner, HBO, DTC and WB
• Serve as a liaison between segment finance and GBS teams, specifically related to the monthly close process. Ensure issues are resolved, and business matters are communicated, on a timely basis.
• Proactively identify, develop, and implement enhancements to existing management reporting and business processes.
• Prepare consolidated external reporting deliverables as required.
• Prepare value-added ad hoc financial reports and analysis as appropriate.
• Maintain the integrity of the segment reporting hierarchies and chart field segments.
• Support the Capital Cash Flow forecast and budget drivers and variance explanations.
• Bachelor's or MBA in Accounting or Finance
• 4-8 years of progressive experience with demonstrated leadership and supervisory skills
• Excellent analytical capabilities – budgeting, forecasting, and modeling
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with Hyperion Planning (especially in areas of Allocations and Salary Planning)
• Media & Entertainment industry experience a plus
• Exceptional interpersonal skills: strong ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
• Strong written, oral and presentation skills; a confident communicator able to interact effectively at all levels of the organization and with a high degree of professionalism
• Solid understanding of technical accounting matters and accounting and finance processes.
• Good problem resolution, time management, and cross-functional collaboration skills.
• Results oriented with an ability to set clear goals and priorities and deliver timely, high quality services in an ever-changing, deadline-driven environment
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.