Full Time Job
Location: Sweden - Stockholm
The role will provide support to the People Partner Lead in a variety of day-to-day HR activities ranging from supporting the execution of HR programs, handle employee inquiries, assist with general project management, position management, recruitment process, onboarding & offboarding, data management, audits & reporting as well as BU-specific initiatives.
• Provide day-to-day HR support for the Nordic & CEE People partners on projects and general activities.
• Help execute with the People Partner Lead and Talent Leaders HR-related initiatives such as, organization design & integration, talent management, compensation planning, employee development, succession planning, performance management and employee events.
• Support and coordinate the processes related to the employee lifecycle of temporary employees and interns.
• Support HRS with administration of e-contracts and amendments as well as letters to employees.
• Support on benefits harmonization project.
• Ensure regular digital filing and archiving of contracts and leavers.
• Coordinate HR-related projects & initiatives with outside vendors.
• Conduct exit interviews.
• Other HR-related activities, as assigned.
• Excellent in Word and PowerPoint.
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
• ''Digital savy'' and comfortable around systems and tools.
• Experience in establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with others.
• Enthusiastic and a motivated Team Player.
• Fluency in English and preferably other languages relevant for the region.
• Basic understanding of employment law.
• Prior experience of Workday or a similar tool is preferred.
• Ability to look up information as needed.
• Strong organisational skills and a good track record of multi-tasking and prioritising a workload in a fast-paced environment.
• Flexible and adaptable approach to work; willing to learn and get involved with duties outside of day-to-day job description.
• An eye for details.
• Degree or equivalent qualification in HR.
• Previous experience in working in a broad or HR role or as a HR coordinator is required.
• Previous experience working with Compensation & Benefits system is preferred.
• Previous experience of working within an American parent company and complex matrix organisation across Nordic and or CEE highly advantageous.
• Experience of working in an administration role is required.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.