Holiday Tour Associate
Full Time Job
Holiday Tour Associate (Seasonal)
Location: Burbank, California, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
Our studios are considered one of the foremost motion picture and television production and post-production facilities in the world. They inform, engage, and transport audiences to new worlds. The key to that lies with our Studio Operations group, which includes areas like soundstage/backlot set rentals, events, design, culinary, construction, landscaping and much more. Whether it's hosting an unforgettable studio tour, creating an optimal workspace, or equipping talent to tell the best stories, these teams lay the foundation for the memorable experiences we provide.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood gets you closer to the entertainment you love by taking guests on the lot of a working studio. The Studio Tour gives guests a revealing look behind the camera at how Hollywood magic is made. From Gilmore Girls and The Big Bang Theory to Harry Potter and the DC Universe, fans have the opportunity to explore the nearly 100-year-old studio as they visit the real sets and soundstages on the iconic 110-acre backlot, celebrating where the greatest entertainment in history was made.
Join our expert team of storytellers as a Tour Associate. We are seeking talented people who are passionate about providing an extraordinary guest experience – and have fun while doing it! Are you ready to join our team?
Duties include but are not limited to ticket sales, scripted and unscripted presentations, escorting guests around the studio, and answering phones and making tour reservations.
Initially, our Tour Associate employees start off in guest service roles, however, depending on business needs and stellar performance, they may eventually get trained to be Studio Tour Guides. Our Tour Guides are responsible for taking guests on a guided tour of the Studio, where they are able to see the behind-the-scenes soundstages, sets and props from some of our current and past productions.
• A valid driver's license for the state of California. If you currently have an out-of-state license, make a record of your license number before you apply for an in-state license. We will need that out-of-state license number to check your driving history.
• A record of safe driving with at least 6 months of driving history
• Tour Associates may be responsible for driving a cart up to 14 guests between Stage 48 and the Tour Center.
• Demonstrate strong communication and social skills, as well as the ability to speak effectively in front of an audience.
• Ability to retain detailed and accurate information, work outdoors in year-round weather conditions, and walk/stand for extended periods of time.
• Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor. Will be required to follow the department's established dress code.
• Able to work flexible shifts which vary Sunday – Saturday, between 6am – 7pm.
• Must be a super fan of film and TV!
*Note: This position is required to work in person at one of our locations in the United States. WarnerMedia requires anyone working in our workplaces in the U.S. to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Exemptions to this vaccine requirement are available to those entitled to reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons.
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.