Head Of Product
WarnerMediaSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/26/2021 9:42:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Head Of Product jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Head Of Product postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Head Of Product? Head of Product (Bleacher Report)
This job is available in 3 locations
San Francisco, California, United States Atlanta, Georgia, United States New York, New York, United States
Bleacher Report is looking for a visionary Head of Product to develop and drive an innovative and differentiated product strategy. They will align the organization around a clear product vision that not only lets fans watch, but also connect, play and celebrate their teams with others. We want fans to say they know where they were when something big happened in sports and that's on B/R.
The Head of Product will lead of a team of ~25, inclusive of Product Management and UX & Product Design, and develop and foster a team culture that values all key disciplines and takes advantage of the diverse voices within the organization. As a member of the B/R management team, this leader will have also Profit/Loss responsibilities and assist in formulating and executing against broader strategic initiatives for the business unit and Turner Sports.
• Develop short (3-6 months) and long (6-18 months) term product strategy to guide the product/engineering roadmap, pulling on market and customer insights combined with broader organizational goals and strategies
• Instill empathy for the consumer at every stage of the product process
• Balance product instincts, analytics and an ongoing dialogue with all sports fans to inform decision making
• Oversee multiple product releases while providing strategic guidance to PMs on their team
• Own the day-to-day product development process, from strategy and concept to shipping
• Drive the design process leading a team of UX/Interaction and Visual Designers
• Evaluate and manage product/technical partnerships, collaborating with Sales and Business Development
• Define the technical requirement and scoping process with Engineering
• Validate product/feature and market fit using strong analytical and metrics-driven approach
• Empower Marketing and PR to message and grow the product's userbase
• Deep experience in product management
• Strong experience in defining product vision and strategy
• Demonstrated history of successful end-to-end product/feature delivery
• Strong team leadership and people management experience
• Strong project management and organization skills
• Strong technical knowledge and understanding of web/app software principles
• Strong consumer insight and communications skills
• Love of sports!
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.