Head Of Market Intel, Ge & HBO Max Insights EMEA, F / M/D
This was removed by the employer on 7/26/2021 3:55:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Head Of Market Intel, Ge & HBO Max Insights EMEA, F / M/D jobs in Copenhagen-BY
Search all Head Of Market Intel, Ge & HBO Max Insights EMEA, F / M/D postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Head Of Market Intel, Ge & HBO Max Insights EMEA, F / M/D?
Full Time Job
Location: Denmark - Copenhagen, Germany - Munich, United Kingdom - London
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The Insights & Analytics team is responsible for being the voice of the consumer by building and deepening a holistic view of WarnerMedia's audiences and markets across EMEA. Via research through various data sources we apply insights to ensure our consumers are put in the centre during the development of multi-touchpoint experiences.
We are looking for an experienced Insights professional, leading our HBO Max/market intelligence and General Entertainment insights activities across EMEA. This role is key for supporting WarnerMedia's OTT offering & HBO Max launch strategies and understanding consumers of our content, channels and multiplatform brands (e.g. TNT, WBTV, Adult Swim). They will be providing continuous insights and recommendations based on a wide range of data sources and research techniques to guide informed decision-making.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced research professional who is passionate about SVOD strategies, content, television and digital entertainment products/services and thrives in an international, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
• Oversee all pan-EMEA HBO Max insights activities (market intelligence, primary research) & GE multiplatform research
• Lead a team of five researchers, supporting their professional development and ensuring processes are optimised / output is of exceptional quality and accuracy
• Establish strong stakeholder relationships, communication and collaboration processes esp. with int'l strategy, programming, distribution and marketing teams
• Provide strategic insights, reports and recommendations to support the growth of our SVOD and multiplatform product offering across EMEA , based on a wide range of market intelligence, content trends and consumption data sources
• Oversee primary research studies across multiple territories (e.g. EMEA brand tracking, pricing studies, positioning)
• Further develop our GE EMEA multiplatform performance reporting, dealing with linear, digital and VOD consumption data
• Closely collaborate with the EMEA head of insights and local research teams on cross-regional projects, reporting and data workstreams, leverage and share insights, methodologies and best practice
• Drive multiplatform data integration, report automation and the transformation into becoming a more consumer-centric and data-driven organization
• Research professional with broad business experience in a similar role (SVOD/ broadcasting/ media industry)
• Strategic and commercial mindset, acting towards business KPIs
• Highly analytical and familiar with market intel, content and consumption tools/vendors (e.g. Ampere)
• Strong communication and consulting skills
• Demonstrated ability to turn data into meaningful insights and recommendations, leveraging market, consumer & content insights
• Experience in TV/VOD measurement systems and visualisation software (e.g. Techedge, Looker, Tableau)
• Experience in steering primary research studies and external vendors
• Strong people manager and team player
• Keen interest in international content and General Entertainment landscape
• Very good MS office (Excel, PowerPoint) and visualisation skills
• Fluent in English
• University degree in related field
• This role is offered on a 14 month fixed term contract.
Severely disabled employees are welcome in our company and will be given
special consideration if they are equally qualified. Flexible Working hours are
offered to assist.