Head Of Brand
This was removed by the employer on 1/21/2021 9:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Head Of Brand jobs in London-UK
Search all Head Of Brand postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Head Of Brand? Head Of Brand, Communications and Franchise Management, Kids, EMEA
The Kids EMEA team is responsible for all operational, editorial and creative responsibilities for kids' content and channel brands in the region. The consolidated channel portfolio includes Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Boing and Cartoonito as well as digital properties on third-party and WarnerMedia streaming platforms. The department is also responsible for EMEA original productions including the multiple-award winning Gumball.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for a Head of Brand, Communications and Franchise Management to support the Head of Kids EMEA in effectively developing and delivering EMEA-relevant brand and communication plans in collaboration with the global Kids strategy team.
In this role you will align EMEA kids' brand strategy, communications and messaging across the region taking into consideration global goals and local specifics, the pivot to streaming and Franchise Management/Consumer Products goals for key individual franchises and IPs.
The Head of Brand, Communications and Franchise Management will manage a team of Brand, Public Relations and Franchise Management experts ensuring their understanding of the global kids' strategy and its application within EMEA.
What you'll be doing:
• Adapt US-led strategies and devise EMEA relevant strategies to create an integrated and actionable brand communications plan ensuring EMEA-specific goals and timings are factored in
• Proactively seek input from regional Marketing and PR teams and support them in the execution of the plan
• Support regional marketing and PR teams in developing their local brand marketing and communications as needed
• Define EMEA communication plans (based on global strategy) to increase affinity with WM's Kids' brands
• Represent the EMEA marcomms function to the US and be their key contact
• Project manage pan-regional brand communications
• Disseminate strategic information within EMEA to maximise regional brand and buzz building opportunities
• Oversee any required crisis management, coordinate international talent requests and facilitate executive speaking opportunities
• Support the Head of Kids EMEA in executing regional Franchise Management and Consumer Products plans adapted from the US-led strategy
• Ensure each individual IP has viable Launch/Build/Sustain approach and is in sync with content and programming and channel marketing
Team Management and cross-team collaboration
• Lead and manage the direct-reporting Franchise Management/Brand and PR experts as well as collaborate with regional Marketing and PR colleagues to achieve global and local goals
• Partner with key stakeholders across WM, including Warner Bros., HBO Max and beyond to deliver on joint editorial and commercial goals
What we're looking for:
• Strong stakeholder management with a focus on cross-Atlantic communication is key
• Experience working with senior management, consistently offering the best communications counsel is essential
• Demonstrable team management experience is required
• Solid network of industry contacts across creative, PR and talent/influencer scenes
• Digitally savvy with a solid knowledge of social media
• Experience in a matrix, cross-cultural, media organisation preferred
• Ability to translate global strategies into local deliverables and rally people around plans
• Proven experience in managing projects working with multiple teams and ensuring deadlines are met
• Will be a strong team player with cross-team collaboration capabilities, and someone who seeks diverse perspectives
• Authoritative presence combining diplomacy with tenacity
• Acute understanding of communications as a business tool
• TV market awareness with focus on kids
• Solution-oriented mindset
• Fluent spoken and written English is essential; other European languages would be a plus
• Communications, marketing or media degree, or equivalent, is preferred
Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including flexible hours or an element of working remotely. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve. See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia: This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.