Harry Potter Warehouse Associate
Part Time Job
Harry Potter Warehouse Associate - Seasonal Holiday
Harry Potter Warehouse Associate (Part-Time) - Seasonal Holiday
Location: Carlstadt, New Jersey, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
This seasonal role will support the warehouse activities for the Warner Bros. flagship NY store, and our North American ecommerce operations. Our goal is to improve support to the store, improve the efficiency and timing of deliveries, and fulfil ecommerce orders in the local market. This role will focus on processing incoming purchase orders, putting stock away, picking stock to support store and ecommerce orders, and dispatching orders to our Flagship store.
This role will run through the beginning of January.
• Accept, check, and receive incoming orders from suppliers into our warehouse. This includes ensuring records are accurate and correct.
• Put away orders into racking in a safe and efficient way.
• Accurately pick orders for stores and ecommerce operation.
• Prepare and dispatch replenishment orders.
• Report any discrepancies in stock levels to the Warehouse Management team and support and assist on all inventory counts.
• Adhere to all H&S policies and procedures to ensure a safe environment for all visitors and staff.
• Well organized and focused.
• Able to prioritize workloads.
• Able to communicate with colleagues.
• Works as part of a team with a flexible approach.
• Maintain minimal shrinkage through the efficient handling of product and packaging.
The Nice to Haves
• Experience of working in a warehouse (or similar) operation.
• Use of plant machinery including (but not limited to) forklifts, high reach equipment, and pallet trucks (training on our specific machinery will be provided).
• Interest in film and television, and if possible, Warner Bros.' Wizarding World franchise.
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.