Full Time Job
Graphics Artist (Temporary)
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
The Temporary Graphic Artist will effectively evaluate and manage time, resources and deadlines to produce desired products both individually and as part of a team.
• Will work with Graphics Supervisors, co-workers and show production staff to determine needs and facilitate execution of projects.
• Will acquire and utilize knowledge of equipment operation, production techniques and engineering requirements.
• Requires creativity, organization, maturity and ability to meet specific deadlines under stressful production conditions.
• Required knowledge of related graphic design applications such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effects (systems such as Macintosh computer systems is essential).
• Must have ability to work with and take direction from others.
• Must have ability to work varied hours as required to produce finished products.
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brand
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.