This was removed by the employer on 7/7/2021 8:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Graphic Designer jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Graphic Designer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Graphic Designer?
Full Time Job
Graphic Designer- Warnermedia Brand
Location: United States - California - Burbank, United States - Georgia - Atlanta, United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia seeks a Graphic Designer for the Brand Experience department. A graphic design position with conceptual thinking ability and an innate talent for creating visual stories. Works with design team, producers and clients to create high-end custom graphics and animation for communications platforms for top executives (including Chairman, CFO, EVPs and SVPs), network GMs, division heads and corporate communications platforms. A strong artistic sense is necessary. Graphics creation will include but not be limited to using tools such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, traditional mediums, photography, and video (basically any tool that visualizes the message in the clearest and most powerful way). Experience with traditional or mixed media a plus.
• Meet and collaborate with managers/producers, creative directors, senior graphics manager and clients to determine the direction and scope of design projects.
• Works with creative director and senior graphics manager to create custom graphics, as well as, follow established style guides to create visual stories relevant to each presentation.
• Gather and prepare materials needed for the design process (images, photos, logos, fonts, content). May include cropping/resizing images, resizing/reformatting video, and removing backgrounds from images.
• Visually assess artistic and informational elements and make sure the client's message is clearly communicated through the design.
• Work closely with the senior graphic designer, creative directors and presentation managers/producers who are ''heading-up'' the overall project to ensure graphics and ''look'' of presentation are on-target with the client's message and content.
• Visually assess hierarchy of artistic and informational elements and make sure client's message is clearly communicated through the design.
• Organize existing materials (logos, photos, video assets, graphic elements) relevant to each division.
• Convert, scale, and recreate logos, photos, and videos as needed.
• Research, update and organize presentation stock photo and font libraries.
• Travels to and provides on-site support at all network Upfront presentations – approximately 3 annually.
• 1-2 years of graphic design experience
• Exceptional portfolio that demonstrates a refined design and typographical sensibility
• Proficient in pc and Mac formats
• Communication and organizational skills
• Bachelor's degree in graphic design or arts related field
• Expert knowledge and proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator (Aftereffects, PowerPoint, Keynote, and video production are a plus)
• 5 years of high-end graphic production experience
• Knowledge and proficiency in After Effects, PowerPoint, Keynote, Maya, Cinema4D, and video production are a plus
• Portfolio that covers design, typography, photography, and motion graphics (animation or video)
• Proficient in troubleshooting and software consultation on pc and Mac formats
• Experience in a fast-paced, team-based environment, including video production processes
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.