This was removed by the employer on 10/14/2021 9:42:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Graphic Artist jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Graphic Artist postings
Full Time Job
Temporary Graphic Artist (CNN)
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
WarnerMedia seeks a Graphic Artist for the CNN department.
The Graphic Artist is responsible for creating motion design and animation for live, on-air news programming. The Graphic Artist will be working with the design and editorial teams to concept, design and develop animations under tight deadlines, such as large-scale branded show packages and quick-turn specials from concept to execution. Deliverables include all show elements including animation and scenic design. This position will responsible for 2D and 3D animation and graphic design, work closely with managers and producers to fulfill their show's editorial needs, establish looks and styles for daily motion graphics such as maps, infographics, and various news graphics, and support the graphics department by mentoring junior designers. A proficiency in Adobe AfterEffects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Cinema4D are required.
• Conceptualize, design, produce and execute production of still and animated graphics and other design elements as assigned by production manager.
• Work effectively as a member of the production design team. Be willing to take direction from design team leaders and producers. Communicate project status.
• Effectively manage time and resources to deliver projects and collateral elements under deadline. Projects range from long term deadlines to quick turnaround breaking news needs. Be able to juggle and prioritize multiple projects with various deadlines.
• Ensure design standards/network brand are followed by using good judgment and leveraging Design Directors for council as needed. Attention to detail is essential.
• Knowledge of world geography and current events is essential.
• Excellent English spelling and grammar skills are essential.
• Ability to work effectively with little or no supervision.
• Motivate, train and manage other team members as directed and actively contribute to overall positive and creative atmosphere of the department
• Ensure working knowledge of current and new technologies to maintain state-of-the-art look and presentation. Provide input on new equipment purchases.
• Stay up to date on design and animation trends.
• Perform other duties and special projects as required.
• 4 years experience in television or equivalent work experience
• Excellent computer, communications, organizational and interpersonal skills required.
• Advanced animation/compositing skills in After Effects. Modeling, texturing and animating skills in Cinema4D.
• Strong design ability and excellent typography skills
• Degree from accredited art school with emphasis in graphic design or related field (illustration, photography, industrial design, visual communications) or equivalent work experience with demonstrated knowledge of graphic design.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.