Global Sales Manager
Full Time Job
Location: United Kingdom - London
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
CNNIC provides access to a global audience of engaged consumers for brands and publishers. Across TV, digital and social, our trusted brand ensures a safe space for advertisers and our commitment to quality journalism enables us to provide unrivalled multiplatform content for distribution and licensing.
With a dedicated team for audience insight, CNNIC can offer custom target audiences and reliable insight for the development of brands and campaigns.
WarnerOne provides simplified access to the global WarnerMedia portfolio for advertisers. You will be responsible for growing digital revenue across the W1 portfolio of rights and products:
• Sport rights in US sports and Football plus sports social platform Bleacher Report.
• Esport/Gaming with ELEAGUE, WarnerBros Interactive, Rooster Teeth and In-Game ad technology.
• General Entertainment portfolio multi-audience sell of O&O Digital, ATV and CTV plus D2C with HBOMax.
• Work with line manager and wider W1 team to establish best products and solutions to take into market for clients and agencies.
• Create a sales strategy for reaching key stakeholders at main agency groups and independents, across Planners, Solutions, Programmatic and Trading teams.
• Build and maintain excellent relationships with these stakeholders generating more W1 awareness and new briefs.
• Lead or support on major pitches to clients and agencies working closely with W1 sales planner to create winning proposals.
• Support Planner and Ops leads in flawless campaign delivery and client servicing to ensure renewals.
• Accountable for delivering the total agency revenue from the markets responsible for - primarily EMEA.
• Deeply understand Warner's global portfolio and suite of digital marketing solutions.
• Identify local, regional and global sales and BD opportunities within the Esport / Gaming eco-system.
• Analyse digital KPIs and identify opportunities to optimise revenue and rates.
• Drive smart advertising solutions from WarnerMedia using experience and market intelligence/feedback – ensure we are at the forefront of the industry.
• Work collaboratively with WarnerMedia BUs to evolve digital offer and processes.
• Experience of selling Sports rights & media and/or Esport & Gaming sales experience (or relevant client / agency experience)
• Experience with digital products and creatively from ad inventory sales or custom solutions
• Experience working directly and programmatically with agencies / agency trading desks to a high level
• Great relationships/contacts with decision makers at agency networks, client network a plus
• Active in industry trade and networking events
• Strong attention to detail and ability to QA own work
• Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills
• Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated and creative
• Willingness to travel in EMEA and globally, on a sporadic basis
The Nice to Haves
• Video sales experience a plus