Full Stack Designer
WarnerMediaCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Culver City
WarnerMedia seeks a Full Stack Designer for the AcqGrowth Mkt - HBO Max department.
As a Full Stack Designer, HBO Max Growth Marketing, you will assist in driving the visual and technical success for the creative and visual execution of WarnerMedia's digital and online marketing channels. The Full Stack Designer will be focused on full stack design– coding and creating at the same time with the latest innovations in technology, HTML, CSS and beyond. You will be hands-on and collaborate with innovative Product Designers, Product Managers, Sr. Designers/Designers, Project Managers, Content Strategists, and Copywriters to prototype, conceptualize and deploy innovative digital web experiences – as well as consulting and recommending design tech solutions to various design partners.
• Responsible for executing on creative projects with an emphasis on visual design and typography, interaction, and front-end code – actively participating in creative briefings, assist in the development and execution of creative concepts (both independently and with the team), determine solutions/alternatives when necessary and present to key business stakeholders.
• Strong understanding of digital and social platforms, as well as their use within growth marketing that will ultimately impact the big picture.
• Work on digital HBO Max campaigns using various customer communication touchpoints, including motion, animation and video and code.
• Part product design, part visual design, part front-end. You're a master of all!
• Ability to collaborate with all consumer facing touchpoints for growth marketing including but not limited to email, social, hbomax.com, experiential and in-app from both a technical and a visual point-of-view.
• Responsible for ensuring artwork is ready for review by design leadership.
• Integrate robust design skills, including layout, typography, video, motion, design patterns and copywriting into all marketing campaigns through front end execution.
• Passion for creating beautiful, pixel perfect visual designs and all the latest tech design solutions.
• Ability to strategically think across platforms, solve technical problems, mastering the constantly changing content across channels to drive successful marketing objectives and campaigns.
• Good communication skills for partnering with peers and helping the CD, Full Stack Design achieve leadership goals
• Support and align with growth marketing products and initiatives to ensure continuity across all platforms.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 3-6 years of advanced-level design and front-end, preferably in entertainment.
• Highly skilled in visual design and typography. Motion is a plus!
• Visually stunning, cutting-edge portfolio not only showcasing a strong eye, but also strong storytelling and problem-solving abilities.
• Strong aptitude for building effective relationships in a fast-paced, constantly changing and deadline driven environment.
• Knowledgeable, understanding and experience in UI/UX design specialization, Web & App Development, Email Design & Development and SEO.
• Not hesitant to escalate issues where necessary to upper management.
• Energetic, positive and roll-up-your-sleeves collaborator.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Love of television, film and media, as well as a passion for staying on top of industry trends.
• Ambition to do more with less, to work smarter not harder.
• Ability to synthesize a lot of information to distill root cause and make informed decisions to mitigate risk.
• Video Production & Effect skills a plus!
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.