This was removed by the employer on 6/23/2021 10:03:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Franchise Director jobs in Hamburg-HH
Search all Franchise Director postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Franchise Director?
Full Time Job
Franchise Director, Germany (f/m/d)
The Director Franchise is a highly visible role, the voice and chief coordinator of our most important franchises (such as Wizarding World, DC, Looney Tunes, Game of Thrones) in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, and will be tasked with delivering more fans and more revenue across all divisions (Theatrical, Video, Games, Consumer Product).
In this role you will develop and drive initiatives in support of the franchise agenda each year, engaging and animating cross-divisional teams to deliver against the key priorities. You will also be the main contact for the London-based Franchise team.
This role requires the ability to unify and drive different teams, embodying the depth of the franchise that appeals to fans. This position reports to the Senior Vice President Marketing.
What you'll be doing:
• Lead and grow key initiatives, projects and analysis to support company and franchise priorities
• Support and initiate cross-divisional communication fostering awareness and understanding to aid collaboration on activations and programs studio-wide
• Develop and manage potential franchise budget and supervise franchise management materials and tools including: franchise presentations and videos; planning calendars; brand and properties materials
• Lead and shape all task forces for the various franchises that exist in Germany. Ensure that the team stays motivated and works collaboratively, communicating relevant updates and information to the groups in an effective and timely manner
• Build a vision and multi-year calendar for the franchise that can unify the teams
• Manage the relationship with top local franchise partners together with the Consumer Products team
• Present updates on the franchises to Senior Management or potential partners
• Animate and coordinate the local, cross-divisional teams to deliver and execute new projects
• Initiate and supervise necessary consumer research, and effectively utilise findings to support the strategy process
• Lead and coordinate local fan events
• Act as primary contact point for the Wizarding World franchise team in London
• Be the go-to expert for the franchises
What we're looking for:
• Leadership experience in marketing and strategic planning preferably gained at a global media and entertainment company
• Business School, MBA or equivalent
• Proven experience in a cross-divisional project management role, involving prioritization and planning
• A strong communicator – both written and oral – who has the ability to work with people at all levels externally and within the organization, including senior level executives
• Strong interpersonal skills and excellent judgment
• Strong empowerment skills to influence teams, adapting to their style and goals
• Proven track-record of managing workflow to meet tight deadlines while handling high volume of work. Attention to detail a must
• Good commercial acumen to optimize P&L projections
• Experienced people manager with strong leadership skills
• Strong analytical and consumer insights skills by using data to understand the consumer decision and media process
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
• Excellent presentation skills
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.