Full Time Job
Food Runner (Studio Cafeteria/General Food Services)
Location: Burbank, California, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Our studios are considered one of the foremost motion picture and television production and post-production facilities in the world. They inform, engage, and transport audiences to new worlds. The key to that lies with our WarnerMedia Studio Operations group, which includes areas like soundstage/backlot set rentals, events, design, culinary, construction, landscaping and much more. Whether it's hosting an unforgettable studio tour, creating an optimal workspace, or equipping talent to tell the best stories, these teams lay the foundation for WarnerMedia's memorable experiences.
Join us. Shape your story here.
Warner Bros. Studio Operations, a division of WB Studio Enterprises Inc. seeks a Food Runner/Utility (Studio Cafeteria - General Food Services) for the Food Services Department.
• Duties include opening and closing the cafeteria, cashier, bussing, barista service, stocking, food delivery, catering truck support, and servicing cast & crew.
• Must have 1-2 years food and beverage experience.
• Previous banquet or food services experience preferred.
• Must have good verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include frequently working beyond the standard shift of approximately 4.5-8 hours per day is required.
• Physical exertion requiring standing for long periods, walking, bending, lifting, carrying and maneuvering heavy weights up to 50+ lbs.
• Standard shift is approximately 4.5-8 hours per day.
• Transportation is required to get to work and/or job sites.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.