Full Time Job
Financial Analyst, CNN
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
WarnerMedia seeks a Financial Analyst, CNN for the CNN department.
The Financial Analyst provides department and network level support for CNN and partners with other News and WM Finance groups. The position assists with preparation of accurate, timely and relevant financial reporting, planning and analysis.
• The Financial Analyst 1I will provide department and network level support for CNN . This position will assist with preparation of accurate, timely and relevant financial reporting, planning and analysis.
• Responsibilities include: data entry and tracking for monthly forecasts, providing clients with finance related support, creating ad-hoc reports, using data analytics to evaluate performance and identifying risks and opportunities. This position will be based in Atlanta and will work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with frequent collaboration across multiple divisions within Warner Media including HR, accounting business services and operations.
• 2 years of finance and/or accounting experience
• The candidate must also have at least 1 year of experience in a role with demonstrated strong analytical, organizational, and technical skills
• Fully understands teamwork and exudes a high degree of initiative.
• Advanced MS Office skills, strong interpersonal, verbal, presentation, and communication skills.
• Hyperion Planning Financial, Hyperion Essbase a plus.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance with 1 years of finance and/or accounting experience.
• Working on MBA or CPA desirable.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.