WarnerMediaBuenos Aires, DF
Full Time Job
Location: Argentina - Buenos Aires
The Financial Analyst will be part of the Warner Media Content Finance Team that partners with other areas of WM, like, Accounting, Legal, Acquisitions, Programming, Original Productions and others internal areas to support various reporting and the financial content strategy needs for GE, kids, HBO and HBOmax
• Responsible for maintaining and updating the monthly forecast for Turner Latin America's Networks as well as the creation of monthly reports for Actuals, Budget and Forecast.
• You will also make a significant contribution to the annual budget process based on your knowledge of ongoing business operations. -
• Various ad-hoc analysis and process improvement projects – must be able to jump in and support team needs.
• Prepare and build budget reports and presentations; support finance and other teams throughout the budget process
• Provide reporting support to Senior Finance management as needed.
• Responsible for preparing monthly financial reports.
• Preparation of Financial models for the acquisition of content.
• Analysis of film acquisitions and amortization projections for multiple business plans.
• Position requires a bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
• 2- 3 years of accounting and/or finance experience.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary
• Intermediate to advance skills in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint are required; proficiency in Hyperion Planning products and PeopleSoft Financials is a plus.
• Good understanding of GAAP principles
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.