Full Time Job
Financial Analyst II
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
WarnerMedia seeks a Financial Analyst II for the Ad Sales Financial Services department.
• Integral member of the Ad Sales Finance team providing valuable insights for contributing to all processes to deliver accurate, timely and relevant revenue and expense reporting, annual budget/LRP, and ad-hoc modeling.
• This role will specifically support the WarnerMedia Sales & Distribution team, Domestic Ad Sales and Network Distribution groups in compensation planning.
• Position will report to the Manager – Compensation Finance, Domestic Ad Sales.
• Responsible for preparing the monthly forecasting and annual budgeting of position level compensation and headcount reporting.
• Update monthly forecasts and annual budgets of position level compensation and headcount reporting.
• Work in close collaboration with the Ad Sales Human Resources team to insure current business assumptions
• Build and maintain Excel models for executive compensation forecasts and budgets.
• Prepare Excel models to support staffing proposals
• Provides variance explanations to the Domestic Ad Sales, Network Distribution and Sales & Distribution segment level finance teams.
• A passion for and knowledge of digital media and the world of social media
• Enthusiastic team player who actively participates in team activities and discussions.
• Experience with Hyperion Salary Planning or Workday Adaptive preferred
• Highest levels of discretion and confidentiality required.
• Strong interpersonal skills when dealing with both internal team members and other groups.
• Desire for ownership and takes pride in own work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to execute with a sense of urgency and initiative.
• Ability to multi-task and be responsive in a deadline-driven environment.
• Flexible with the ability and willingness to adapt to change.
• Detail oriented with acute attention to detail and desire for accuracy.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Client service.
• Proficient in all MS Office applications. Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• 2 years of relevant experience.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.