Financial Analyst I
Full Time Job
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
WarnerMedia seeks a Financial Analyst I for the News Executive Finance department.
The Financial Analyst 1 will provide department and network level support for CNN International, with primary emphasis on our global newsgathering and sponsored programming. This position will assist with preparation of accurate, timely and relevant financial reporting, planning and analysis.
• Data entry for monthly forecasts, providing clients with finance related support, creating ad-hoc reports, and assist with evaluating performance and identifying risks and opportunities.
• This position will be based in Atlanta and will work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with frequent collaboration across multiple divisions within Warner Media.
• 1 years of finance and/or accounting experience
• Advanced MS Office skills, strong interpersonal, verbal, presentation, and communication skills.
• The candidate must also have at least 1 year of experience in a role with demonstrated strong analytical, organizational, and technical skills
• Hyperion Planning Financial, Hyperion Essbase a plus.
• Fully understands teamwork and exudes a high degree of initiative.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.