Full Time Job
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media is seeking a Financial Analyst to support the Consumer Digital News, Sports, Entertainment and Platform organization. This position is part of the Consumer Digital Technology Finance team, which analyzes and consolidates financial information and provides ad-hoc support. This position will directly support the Digital Operations team and will assist with the preparation of accurate, timely and relevant financial reporting, planning and analysis. It will also be a business advisory partner to assist in ad-hoc financial analysis. This position will be based in Atlanta and will work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with frequent collaboration across multiple divisions within Warner Media. This role reports directly to the Manager of Finance.
• Financial Analyst will be responsible for the preparation and presentation of accurate, timely and relevant financial reporting for the Consumer Digital News, Sports, Entertainment and Platform organization.
• This position supports business partners in the Digital Operations dept to assess business driver inputs and provide Operating (OPEX) financial forecasting, budgeting, and reporting.
• This information is vital to our business partners and to our senior finance leaders to help determine company financial position.
• This position prepares the budget, forecast and project updates for Capital Expenditures (CAPEX) across the Consumer Digital News, Sports, Entertainment and Platform organization working with closely with other team members.
• The position heavily uses our Financial Systems - Hyperion, Essbase Excel Add-in, Ariba, Peoplesoft, Clarity and others.
• This role will be creating and maintaining financial reporting as well as providing ad-hoc support for inquiries from operations.
• 0-2 years of finance and/or accounting experience.
• The candidate should demonstrate strong analytical, organizational, and technical skills.
• Fully understands teamwork and exudes a high degree of initiative.
• Advanced MS Office skills (Primarily Excel use of formulas, filtering, pivot tables), strong interpersonal, verbal, presentation, and communication skills.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting.
• Desirable Requirements: Media, entertainment, or technology industry experience.
• Demonstrated leadership experiences, a plus.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.