Fall Paid Intern - CNN Program & Content Strategy
This was removed by the employer on 7/12/2021 7:23:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Paid Intern - CNN Program & Content Strategy jobs in Remote-US
Search all Fall Paid Intern - CNN Program & Content Strategy postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Fall Paid Intern - CNN Program & Content Strategy?
Part Time Paid Internship
Location: United States - New York - New York
Virtual CNN Program & Content Strategy Intern - Fall 2021
The CNN Program & Content Strategy department is responsible for the development and execution of CNN & HLN's multiplatform strategy. This includes work related to daily news programs and special events, CNN Films, and CNN & HLN Original Series. This team sees the content travel through an entire lifecycle, from development to broadcast and everything in between.
• Data entry in scheduling systems and planning documents.
• Providing support in high-level meeting preparations.
• Checking grids for accuracy.
• Updating databases and documents with internal program information.
• Researching and tracking competitive landscape.
• Assisting in updating and checking program listings, and more.
• Candidates should be passionate about news, self-motivated, able to multitask, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in fast paced, high volume environment.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward undergraduate and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
The WarnerMedia Story
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.