Fall Paid Intern - CNN Political Unit
This was removed by the employer on 6/16/2021 10:00:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Paid Intern - CNN Political Unit jobs in Remote-US
Search all Fall Paid Intern - CNN Political Unit postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Fall Paid Intern - CNN Political Unit?
Part Time Paid Internship
Location: United States - District of Columbia - Washington
Compile research for CNN's political unit in advance of the 2020 presidential election
Accompany producers to DC-based political events
And observe and assist with the production of political packages for air
Assist with other political coverage as needed
• Candidate seeking a career in journalism, writing, or research preferred.
• Extensive understanding of and interest in political campaigns and U.S. politics a must.
• Should be detail-oriented, self-motivated, able to multi-task, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in an environment with short deadlines and quick turnaround projects.
• Interns would need to be available during the week for this internship.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward undergraduate and a graduate students.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.