Fall Paid Intern - CNN Network Booking
This was removed by the employer on 6/25/2021 3:44:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Paid Intern - CNN Network Booking jobs in Remote-US
Search all Fall Paid Intern - CNN Network Booking postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Fall Paid Intern - CNN Network Booking?
Part Time Paid Internship
Location: United States - New York - New York
Virtual CNN Network Booking Intern - Fall 2021
The WarnerMedia Story
CNN's Network Booking team works to secure top-tier interviews across the network's TV and Digital verticals. From breaking news to the 2016 election cycle, the Network Booking team works to negotiate competitive, cross-platform interviews in a streamlined fashion.
CNN Network Booking interns are at the forefront breaking news and day-of stories.
• Interns will learn how to pitch and book guests for TV and Digital.
• Interns will be responsible for research, contact lists, and some administrative duties.
• Interns will jump-in on breaking news stories to make calls and vet potential guests alongside CNN's Network Booking producers.
• Interns will be trained on key databases to support the team on day-to-day assignments.
• Candidates should be passionate about news, self-motivated, able to multitask, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in fast paced, high volume environment.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward undergraduate and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.