Fall Paid Intern - CNN International Quest Means Business
This was removed by the employer on 6/25/2021 3:44:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Paid Intern - CNN International Quest Means Business jobs in Remote-US
Search all Fall Paid Intern - CNN International Quest Means Business postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Fall Paid Intern - CNN International Quest Means Business?
Part Time Paid Internship
Location: United States - New York - New York
Virtual CNN International: Quest Means Business Intern - Fall 2021
The WarnerMedia Story
CNN International is the largest international news network. CNN international interns will get an opportunity to view the inner workings of one of the leading news network in the world. The CNN International unit in New York is primarily responsible for covering Global Business News through the output of three programs including First Move with Julia Chatterley, The Express with Richard Quest, and Quest Means Business, presented by Richard Quest.
CNN International offers an opportunity to experience, learn, and be exposed to its programming and newsgathering cycle. This role will require an interest in Business news and broadcast journalism plus knowledge of social media.
The tasks could include, but are not limited to:
• Interns will gain experience in the production of a program and see how show ideas are developed, how videotape is gathered and edited, the script-writing process, and how the program is built from an editorial and production perspective.
• The intern will also book, research and greet show guests and contribute in future meetings.
• Interns will also learn how to use CNN's tape database to locate tapes for packages and sound bites for air.
• Interns will help share the content across multiple platforms including social media.
• This internship will offer a great opportunity to strengthen your research and communication skills.
• Intern schedules vary and may include weekend work.
• Candidates should be passionate about news, self-motivated, able to multitask, have a good attitude, and be able to function well in fast paced, high volume environment.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward undergraduate and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.